The online racing simulator
Hello from RaceSIM Servers! [No longer active]
(22 posts, closed, started )
#1 - MR_B

Dear fellow LFS users,

After many months of development it gives me great pleasure to announce and offer to you RaceSIM Servers.
Having witnessed the closures and troubles of other server providers, we understand that you need affordable, reliable hosting that will be there to help you run successful leagues and events, month after month.

To demonstrate our commitment to you we have teamed up with the iTCC, OWT and IGTC on long standing sponsorship agreements.

So confident are we in RaceSIM Servers that not only are we offering extremely low prices, but we are giving you 20% off any monthly, semi-annually, and annually service!

So please feel free to take a look at our website, and ask us any questions you may have via the pre-sales link, here.

Thank you for your time and I personally look forward to working with you all over the coming weeks, months and years.

(MR_B/ Kringle)

RaceSIM Servers

I'd just like to say, on behalf of all at International Motorsport Association, there's a few main reasons why we opted for a partnership with a company like raceSIM, firstly, the team at RaceSIM are very easy to deal with, and will sort out the client's problem as quick and smoothly as possible, and secondly, the guys at raceSIM run such top knotch servers that are really second to none, of course it can't promise no down time whatsoever, but so far so good, we've had no issues whatsoever. Good luck guys! May this last, I know you've been working on it for quite a while now,

James
i was wondering how this project was doing.

Good luck guys. You have worked hard for it.
I can thoroughly recommend RaceSIM to the LFS community, RaceSIM has been behind the iTCC and iCON Racing from day one.

The best thing for me about RaceSIM is their customer service - I know if I drop the guys a PM about something then they'll reply as soon as they read it.

The lads are very approachable and very friendly, they're regular racers too so they know how important their service is to us.

Good luck RaceSIM!

Joe Keaveney - iTCC Admin
#5 - BAMBO
I recommend the RaceSIM servers without any second thoughts. They're fast, cheap, reliable and the staff is quick in giving assistance.

Had the pleasure of knowing them for quite a few months now, they are a friendly and funny bunch

Actually if it weren't for their dedication, Formula Junior would have definitely remained a mere dream.

Good luck and may you provide good quality servers for many months to come

Demetrius Adelin - Formula Junior founder/Admin
RaceSIMs support to our servers (supplied by RaceSIM) and the iTCC has been second to none. I'd like to thank you guys for all your efforts.

I can only say the same as everyone else... Highly recommended...
RaceSIM have done a magnificent job in assisting iCON Racing with the iTCC. I cannot recommend them highly enough; many thanks to them.
As part of the iTCC admin team, i can only recommend Racesim servers. Great support, and IF there is a problem, only a pm to this guys = your problem will be solved....

Great work and good luck
best wishes with the project and new outfit

your webpage looks really great... clean and easy to find everything...
Im very impressed, the league support option is a really innovative idea. Well done guys and i wish you the best of luck for the future.
Great servers i recommened them to you people! I'v been running one for a good few weeks now not a problem. There very friendly and resolve problems as soon as possible and there very cheap. My server is now running Airio lfs tracker and was very easy to get it setup by the lads at RaceSIM. I can only recomened them but you guys should buy them
#12 - MR_B
Thanks all for the kind words and support. Times have been tough over the past couple of months, and the whole recession business has made starting new ventures difficult.

But in-line with reports of signs of a recovery in the retail sector we're pleased to announce the ball is rolling and we're beginning to grow!

Please keep up the support, it doesn't go un-noticed!
Good luck Bradley
I too have a server with RaceSIM, very helpful guys.....i would certainly recommend.
#15 - SamH
Great stuff, and good luck etc!

One small note, though. The site says:
This order form is provided in a secure environment and to help protect against fraud your current IP address ([xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]) is being logged.

but it's not SSL and it's not a secure environment, at least not while you're entering your username and password. The padlock displayed isn't a real SSL padlock, it's just made to look like it.

Perhaps until you get SSL certification sorted out you should drop that content. As things are, you could potentially get into hot water

Otherwise, nice looking site, clean and very usable. Hope it goes well for you
Thanks for the comments and concern shown. SSL certification is being sorted as we speak, but that was for me impossible without an internet connection for the last four days.

The offending padlock is actually just what is included default with the billing system RaceSIM Servers chose to use. There was no attempt to include something which we didnt have or no attempt to do anything negative to the LFS Community.

The same standard offending line can be seen on the billing systems of many other organisations also without SSL cirtifcation.

Regardless, RaceSIM clients should not that this situation is now in the process of being resolved, and if there are any concerns, then they should be communicated to RaceSIM via the appropriate channels.

I am now back online, and hope to catch up with your tickets shortly. Thanks for your patience.
Just a small update today.

SSL certification has been installed and is now operational as expected. The installation of this did cause a small outage in the billing system while everything was correctly configured, but everything is now back online as expected, and your security is protected.

Thank you for your patience.
Great to see some options for LFS Servers. However I tried to access the iste and I get a server not found error. Is this venture still providing services?
i was told racesim closed down, but our server and it's tcadmin panel is still working...
Quote from vicbel :Great to see some options for LFS Servers. However I tried to access the iste and I get a server not found error. Is this venture still providing services?

Thanks for the comments, but I must say the venture is no longer providing services to new clients.

Quote from bunder9999 :i was told racesim closed down, but our server and it's tcadmin panel is still working...

Clients of RaceSIM have been previously contacted and a general announcement was forthcoming when we can confim closure. The server control panel is still online, but will become offline within the next few days as contracts expire. The actual servers will be down by the 22nd of October.

Thanks to all for your support throughout this venture.
#21 - Foqs
What happened to racesim.co.uk? Your web is down for a some time actually. Is that project still alive?
RaceSIM.co.uk & servers.racesim.co.uk (as mentioned above) have now closed. Thanks however for the interest.
This thread is closed

(22 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG