It's too late for qualif today ?

I read that on the rules :
"
Qualifying will be done on the [raceway33]Qual server the entire week prior to

event weekend
"

The week is finish for you ????

Jean
Quote from z-ro 8 :Congradulations to #68 Welty GER on securing the pole position for the inaugural Halloween Festival of Speed this Sunday, brought to you by RSR and [raceway33].
Welty beat out some of the finest oval racers in LFS, taking his XRR to the top of the chart and never relinquishing his position.

Starting alongside Welty in Sunday's Main Event will be [FM]^Brandon, with the second fastest qualifying lap, securing his front row starting position.

Honorable mention goes to #65|Frogs for qualifying 3rd, surprise 4th place qualifier [AW]Grim, and 5th is oval-ace Ori.

Only the top two get to keep their spots, as the rest of the 35 unsecured drivers must race their way in via preliminary races.

Attached are the official qualifying results, soon to follow will be the lists for each Pool for Friday's preliminary events.

I didn't have time to take the wheels and go on track to do a better time!
But still, I'm satisfied with that 16th position! I just made ONE fast lap and didn't even work on a setup!!!
Quote from jmari :It's too late for qualif today ?

I read that on the rules :
"
Qualifying will be done on the [raceway33]Qual server the entire week prior to

event weekend
"

The week is finish for you ????

Jean

Quote :
Qualifying
cutoff time will be
Midnight (EST) Thursday Oct. 29th and the Pole Winner will be
declared.

Yes qualifying is over. But, if you would still like to race, i can add you to the registration list, and you will be placed in the respective Pool #

Quote :
Day1 race lineups will be posted in LFS forum and at raceway33.com
by
Midnight (EST) Friday Oct. 30th,

Registration is still open, Pool selections will be posted soon. Any late-registrants will simply be added to the list.

Quote from buck77 :I didn't have time to take the wheels and go on track to do a better time!
But still, I'm satisfied with that 16th position! I just made ONE fast lap and didn't even work on a setup!!!

it's all about where you finish dan, not just where you start
-
(imaquad) DELETED by imaquad
The only ones eligible to race are those who registered. If someone posted a time, they were only added to the list if they are registered.
If there are late entries, they will be added to their respective Pools. If someone can't make their Pool, they can race the Consi on Sunday to try to get in to the Man Event.
LFS Username: jmari
Nickname: #94 Jean FRA
Car(FZR,FXR,or XRR): XRR

(late entry, verbal varification)
Updated OP with Qualy results and provisional Pool Charts for race lineups.

Any new registries will be added to Pools in succession according to time of entry.

[raceway33]gtr server is currently set up for practice.....
Due to the timezone constraints, if you feel there is no way you can make your scheduled Pool AND you can find someone in a different Pool to swap places with you, you may do so.

You may NOT change Pools without a trading partner, in order to keep the races even.

also....
LFS Username: eisbar49
Nickname: OWL @ Sabaki
Car(FZR,FXR,or XRR): FZR

(late entry, verbal varification)
LFS Username: Skydiver173
Nickname: [FM]^JeffyG
Car(FZR,FXR,or XRR): FZR

(late entry/verbal notification)
Welcome back Jeffy!!
Thanks! Looking forward to it! Bare with me as I relearn how to drive lol.
Quote from Skydiver173 :Thanks! Looking forward to it! Bare with me as I relearn how to drive lol.

....like jumping out of an airplane.......
yep !!

I race with my Frog Muppet
LFS Username: oldnavy
Nickname: SRLT E.Kasperiūnas
Car(FZR,FXR,or XRR): XRR

is this still posible to race?
yes it is.
1) make sure you read the rules so you understand the format
2) it would be a good idea to get in the server asap to practice....
thanks for registering, will see you soon!
Server will be passworded, and has been sent via PM.

Please join the FM ventrilo if you can....

vt.fragmaster.net, port 3922
LFS Username: Bosie
Nickname: Bosie
Car(FZR,FXR,or XRR): FXR

late joiners will be added to the pools, but pool1 may not be posted before race....
#67 - Etem
so what does that mean?
I wanted to register now but I see I am too late.
Pools have been rearranged to accomodate those those who are available

pool 2 and 3 will be adjusted accordingly
No Pool 3 race today.

Pools for Saturday will be posted soon, with regards for who may show up then.....

Great racing today....thanks guys.
Saturday's Pools....
...have been added to the OP (HFoS Pools2).

Everyone in the Pool charts will transfer into Main Event on Sunday, so you are racing for starting positions.

Anyone that was not able to make it to Friday's event can race the Consi prior to the Main Event on Sunday, where only the top 5 finishers will transfer in.
Results can be found here in the spdo event database, along with the replays.

100 lap race on Sunday at 12:00 EST (Consolation race will be first, provided there is a need for it).

If you're not sure of the timezone conversion, check here

Sunday race lineups will be posted soon.
Dammit, I misunderstood the timezone. I thought the race would be at 14:00 EST instead of 10:00 EST. I'll have to race in the consolation race
yea me too when is it? lol
considering there were many that did not show, it MAY be just "show up and race". those that did race the preliminaries have priority starting positions.

if more than 32 show, there will be a consolation race.
provisional starting positions for Main Event posted in .pdf in OP

will only have a consi if enough people show up....

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG