The online racing simulator
Return of the legend
(208 posts, started )
Quote from petercollins : Takes me about 300 laps!

It took me 5 laps to learn valencia at tv and about 1 lap at F1 challenge.
Quote from aroX123 :It took me 5 laps to learn valencia at tv and about 1 lap at F1 challenge.

Congratulations.
Do you want an Award for this achievement?
Quote from spookthehamster :Unless he owns his own personal F2008 & support team, and/or his own personal F60 simulator, he's not going to be able to get any practise in. We're all packing up and going home for two weeks.

I think he does, I'm sure Ferrari gave him an F1 car at some point.
Off topic:
Help, i cannot post anything exept this thread This happends:

aroX123, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Quote from aroX123 :Off topic:

aroX123, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Start of the banhammer?
Quote from -wes- :I think he does, I'm sure Ferrari gave him an F1 car at some point.

Maybe they did, but it wouldn't be anything recent. There's a lot more to running an F1 car than just turning it on.

NOBODY at F1 teams (or any company supplying F1 teams) is allowed to do ANYTHING related to F1 work over the next two weeks.
Well, valencia is 3 weeks away, so depending on when Ferrari use their 2 weeks off, he still has a bit of time.
Quote from aroX123 :Off topic:

Who'd you piss off?
Quote from Becky Rose :A good driver will nail the track in about 8 laps, and only find small improvements thereafter.

For us megre mortals it takes a few visits to the drivers seat to nail a track, but Schumacher isnt mortal. He's the spawn of Satan.

I might even try to like him this time around.

oh god, please becky......noooooooooo!
Quote from The Moose :Gonna be great seeing Jenson and Lewis beating him.

Agreed! Loving the fact it gives Lewis and Schumacher the chance to race against each other too!
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Someone take a baseball bat to Kovalainens legs so that Mclaren get Mika back for the same race.

Sigged, love you QS
Mika hakkinen tested a few years ago for a comeback but he was to slow to be competitive.

realy great schumi is back! i hope his broken neck from early this year will hold on.
Quote from henrico-20- :Mika hakkinen tested a few years ago for a comeback but he was to slow to be competitive.

realy great schumi is back! i hope his broken neck from early this year will hold on.

Broken neck? Doesnt that, uhm.... Insta kill you?
Quote from DevilDare :Broken neck? Doesnt that, uhm.... Insta kill you?

No, although its not like a broken arm in the fact that the risk of death and paralysis is greater with a broken neck
Should have worn a Leatt Brace
Quote from DevilDare :Broken neck? Doesnt that, uhm.... Insta kill you?

Nah, his neck was not broken. He just failed badly with a motorbike and hurt his neck.
Ahhhhh

I see
i remember that i read somewhere that drivers who didnt touch an f1 for a certain # of days during the time lapse of 3 years were allowed to do a day of testing or something like that
He's 'borrowed' an F2007 from someone in the Ferrari Clienti programme, which is where you can 'buy' Ferrari F1 cars, only Ferrari keep them and decide when/where you use them.
Quote from spookthehamster :He's 'borrowed' an F2007 from someone in the Ferrari Clienti programme, which is where you can 'buy' Ferrari F1 cars, only Ferrari keep them and decide when/where you use them.

They're testing at mugello.
I´d love to see him beating Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button.
Quote from hp999 :I´d love to see him beating Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button.

+1 for Hamilton
this i absolutley fantastic. i have not been so excited about F1 since he retired from the end of 2006. Cant wait...

Return of the legend
(208 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG