The online racing simulator
Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
I guess it should be on Edited pics thred, but nice edit there, sir!
Nice pics
Where can i get a copy of the hks skin?
Quote from mcintyrej :

Click for 1680x1050!

Feat. Inspired!

EDIT: Yeah that's not 1680 is it, its 1606 for some reason, I guess you'll have to live with it being slightly warped if you use it as a background.

Nice pic, but the tyres dont make sense. If the front wheel is fully spinning and you cant really see the rims, wouldnt that be the same at the back?
Quote from DevilDare :Nice pic, but the tyres dont make sense. If the front wheel is fully spinning and you cant really see the rims, wouldnt that be the same at the back?

Maybe he is handbraking.
Since when has CORE started drifting? >_> (Serious question)

Very nice
Quote from only.one.RydeR :Since when has CORE started drifting? >_> (Serious question)

Very nice

CORE from what i know doesnt drift...PMD now thats a different story
Quote from only.one.RydeR :Since when has CORE started drifting? >_> (Serious question)

Very nice

Just because I'm in CoRe doesn't mean I can't drift. PLAYAPIMP is right too, PMD slides sometimes too.
Quote from mcintyrej :Just because I'm in CoRe doesn't mean I can't drift. PLAYAPIMP is right too, PMD slides sometimes too.

GAAAHHH Please dont call me my S2 name lol call me Zeek
Playapimp apparently dosen't like to be called by his S2 name. This is a welcome opportunity to annoy him to death.

Commence.
anyone could tell me how to make rain edit look better? i aint really good at them
original picture isnt mine, posted on edit my screenshot long time ago
try adding a grey or blue photo filter

Quote from Shadowww :Isn't third car is going to spin off? :3

Nope. The third car is me actually. Cold tyres allow for some really sideways drifts to be held. I have a clip of it in motion in the upcoming drift alliance video i'm editing...who knows when that will be done by...
subscribed
Nice pic Vendy, nice to see DA guys again! ^-^

Same pics that I posted in Raw screenshots... Click for better/bigger pics.

first time trying to take time into a drift picture...

only problem i can spot - its what we all dream to see in lfs and not what we will see in recent times...

(also my first ever try with photoshop)
Attached images
TOUGEDRIFTWORKS.jpg
Quote from DiSCiPuLo :Nice pic Vendy, nice to see DA guys again! ^-^

Same pics that I posted in Raw screenshots... Click for better/bigger pics.

sweet shot´s Disci
and it looked even more cool´r ingame than on thoes shot´s imo

btw.. tnx for letting me slipp in on one of them..

eD`Nicce
This thread is closed

Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG