The online racing simulator
some would say diehard fans but death threats is too far
Quote from zeugnimod :This has nothing to do with "english football". Just with some eejits who think they are football "fans".

And those "fans" are in every country. Just look at Italy or Holland.

Tbh, I get the impression that you aren't interested in the game "football" itself at all and just use this as a way to state how bad it is.

Allright you got me, kudos, I don't really giving a flying **** about football, and therfor I prejudice any kind of riots from the fans and generalize them. Kudos to you
Quote from 1993weeman :I agree with you, but for some reason i feel that England fans are the wrost. I know that Italian fans have always been bad but english just seem to take it to far.

Italy definately is the worst, IMO.

Maybe the percentage of idiots among english "fans" is higher but some italian "fans" apparently don't know ANY limits.
Bremen FTW!

I love the guy who threw that paper ball there before the corner for the 3-1.
Quote from zeugnimod :
And those "fans" are in every country. Just look at Italy or Holland.

WHAT YOU GERMAN PUNK!!!

:lovies3d:
No talking about the match? :/

I thought the actual football was a lot better than in yesterday's game. Was a good showcase for (north) german football.
Hull 1:2 Stoke!

Woohoo! So much for 'pulling a Derby' eh?!
Gillingham V Rochdale live on sky sports 1 this evening. Kick-off at 6:30pm. I'm very nervous about this one after watching Shrewsbury dump Bury out of the play-offs semi-final in a penalty shootout to reach the final at Wembley. Apparently Gillingham are favourites to go through, but then again, Bury were favourites to beat Shrewsbury as well so that doesn't mean a lot to me anymore. Desperate for Gills to atleast reach the final at Wembley! I'll be at the game but I'm recording it on Sky+ as well. Hopefully it won't be a game that I will feel like deleting from my sky box!

Edit: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!! WE WIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!! WEMBLEY HERE WE COME!

Huge pitch invasion at the end, right after the announcer said anyone who goes onto the pitch will be banned from the ground. It would be difficult to ban all that lot! There were thousands of us!

I've lost my voice from celebrating and cheering so loud and slightly deaf from the noise that was made. I don't care! I'm so happy! Gillingham are going to Wembley! Que sera sera, whatever will be will be, we're going to Wembley, que sera sera!
COME ON THE TOON!!!!!!!

As of just now, it is,

Newcastle 2 Middlesborough 1

Looks like the toon could be on the way out of the relegation zone. :fingerscrossed:
THREEEEEEEEEEE ONE!

Come on the toon!

EDIT:

Full time whistle has been blown.

Excellent finish! 3-1
LOL Gills, Congratulations to Gillingham, all the best at Wembley
Thanks Struan! I can't wait. If we get promotion it will be a stunning achievement!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahah!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my god did he even breathe that minute?!
:ices_rofl

Sounded like a retard...
Kinda of neglected this thread....update due.

Ross County kept their 1st division status with a 2-0 away win to Morton. What a day that was. Sure the old firm was on the same Sat, but nobody gave a flying feck on the bus, after 4 hours of serious drinking....we were lucky to identify Glasgow. Free buses were put on by the new Staggies chairman, after the fans on overthebridge (County fans forum) flooded his club and company email asking for a bus....i think after the 50th email he got the message. Got to a pub with the strict instruction to get back on at 2pm.

2:25pm and we are still waiting on a few lads to stagger in, in the end we left on behind....no honor amongst away fans....besdied he was shall we say, scoring for himself at the time. We eventually got to the ground with 20 mins till kick off, and we started to sing, we sang right up to kick off, through the 1st half, through half time and all the way through the 2nd half. The 3 points was enough to secure 8th place in the league and means Airdrie play the playoffs into the 2nd.

To sum up our season, yeah we finished 8th, but on 47 points along with 4 other teams. We were 4 points of 3rd and 8 of 2nd, shows how tight and crazy the 1st division ended.

Is my season offer, not just now. Sure my English team (Newcastle United) are facing a difficult game, but for me the game is at the dump where Caley (evil ones over the bridge, County's arch rivals, and may I add less good looking rivals as well) play Falkirk in the relegation decider of the SPL. The winner survives, although if it's a draw Caley stay up.

Now if i was a big person. I would not go to the away end, and cheer on Falkirk so that i can laugh, cheer and genuinely gloat over the Caley scum. I would also not conspire with many other County fans over how to smuggle in as many County scarfs/flags/poster and banners without being lifted by the stewards.

However I am a 5 foot something Falkirk fan (for this week anyway), and I will be going to the dump to cheer on whoever is playing for Falkirk....I mean us. I'm I being petty?

btw congrats to Man Utd, Alex Ferguson showing once how to win a league....maybe on day an Englishman may win the EPL (doubt it though )
Germany won the U17 European Championship in the final against Holland today. Bright future ahead.
What a shitty final. :/
I should have placed a bet..

I said Shakhtar would win from the start of the knockouts :P
Congrats to Ross County Mackie! Well done on keeping Div1 status.

I am starting to get real excited now. Gillingham are at Wembley on Saturday for the playoff final to try and win promotion to Div1 in the English Football League. Live on Sky Sports 1 starting at 2:30 in the afternoon. I got my ticket for Wembley but will still record it on Sky, hopefully it will be a match that I will WANT to watch again!

Will be leaving Rainham train station as early as 9:05 in the morning because we are going to cruise the pubs around London before walking up Wembley Way. Win or lose, it should be a cracking day out!

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG