The online racing simulator
Engine Sound Sharing
(997 posts, started )
has someone this sound ?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... VhcAA&feature=related
if not please someone make it i really want it(gill?:shyi have patch v and i want it to work.please anyone!!ohh i forgot.i want it for xrt

is it possible to be done?

if you have other engine sounds i want them too please, but if you can i want from famous engines, always compatible with patch V
dude, quit the spamming, you're triple-posting for god's sake!
(re)check out Gills' thread's first post, there is a Demo Soundpack there. It's all I can do to help for now.
At start, I wanted a NSX superGT sound for XRR.

Finally the sound is not a NSX lol.

But i really love it !
Attached files
XRR_SuperGT2.eng - 423.9 KB - 860 views
Do anyone had a "turbo whistle" sound, that sounds like a Supercharger? (Kenne Bell Cobra for example)
Quote from WIGGA :Do anyone had a "turbo whistle" sound, that sounds like a Supercharger? (Kenne Bell Cobra for example)

i had made one hope you like it
Attached files
kennebell supercharger.rar - 34.3 KB - 953 views
nvm!
:)
Quote from Rascar13 :Ok, try this. Not sure if i can get it any closer to the real thing

Thanks man... The Sound of The Car is Great.... Nice Work
well my WRX sound.. makes me jizz every time i hear it =]

NOTE I AM PLAYING VERSION X..

=]
Attached files
XRT_WRX1.eng - 438.9 KB - 1080 views
Hello Anyone can create sound like this to XRT ?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... p;feature=player_embedded
max similar

With that blowoff (attach file) if it possible

Sorry for my grammar :P I'm from Poland :P I understand english but i can't speak or write on english

Edit:
I add engine sound with that blowoff
Attached files
BlowOff.mp3 - 236.5 KB - 871 views
XRT_m3turbo.eng - 325.8 KB - 1213 views
Quote from Kaxuxo_Jr :Thanks man... The Sound of The Car is Great.... Nice Work

Glad you like it. Thank you.
Darin's Supra RB4
This is Darin's supra =http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIkB6Zl1wc8
I made the same sound in my RB4 check it out it's pretty good

[url]file:///C:/Users/Acer/Documents/Azureus%20Downloads/Live%20For%20Speed%20S2%20Alpha%20Y%20Cracked%20version/data/engine/RB4_jto93.eng[/url]

with

[url]file:///C:/Users/Acer/Documents/Azureus%20Downloads/Live%20For%20Speed%20S2%20Alpha%20Y%20Cracked%20version/data/engine/Turbo%20Whistle2.wav[/url]

And
[url]file:///C:/Users/Acer/Documents/Azureus%20Downloads/Live%20For%20Speed%20S2%20Alpha%20Y%20Cracked%20version/data/engine/BOV1.wav[/url]
It sounds exactly like that with 1450HP in your RB4.
-
(JasonJ) DELETED by JasonJ
does anny one have the Gills eng sound pack??
not the one´s that is in the gills eng thread atm..
looking for the packs that came before this.
can anyone make a lambo gallardo sound there are non of them.
Quote from fonsie2 :can anyone make a lambo gallardo sound there are non of them.

Lambo sound is just a waste of time xD
Quote from fonsie2 :can anyone make a lambo gallardo sound there are non of them.

I did make one a while back, but it was for the RAC.
can you make another one

btw: lambo sound are no waste of time man
Well making a Gallardo sound was already near impossible on the RAC since it's pretty difficult making a V10 engine sound from an inline 4. It just wouldn't sound realistic on an XRG or XFG.
plz?
Quote from fonsie2 :plz?

It´s just not possible. How would you make an 1.3 litre inline four cylinder engine sound like 5 litre V10. It just can´t be done.
Does anyone have a Motorbike engine sound? like a hayabusa or R1 I would like it for the Lx6

Engine Sound Sharing
(997 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG