The online racing simulator
Quote from mutt107 :for 1 month when you sign up.

nope, live is free. but GOLDEN live isnt, you can basicly use all of the live features with silver live exept playing online
I rang up and told the women the guy yesterday said i couldnt get it repaired so i opened it up to take a look but removed the warranty sticker... and she said "well just send it to be repaired and see what they decide... you didnt tamper with it right you just removed the warranty sticker to look inside" ... "er... yeah ofcourse... ehem"
so basically im going to send it off and see what they do... its so friggin obvious ive been tampering though all the screws have been scratched i put new thermal paste on lol.... (im leaving it running over night to try and get it to set) so basically i think they will just send it back... but hey its worth a try...

Quote from Dajmin :There's a life lesson there, I think...

er... that im an unlucky mofo...
Quote from whitey6272 :I rang up and told the women the guy yesterday said i couldnt get it repaired so i opened it up to take a look but removed the warranty sticker... and she said "well just send it to be repaired and see what they decide... you didnt tamper with it right you just removed the warranty sticker to look inside" ... "er... yeah ofcourse... ehem"
so basically im going to send it off and see what they do... its so friggin obvious ive been tampering though all the screws have been scratched i put new thermal paste on lol.... (im leaving it running over night to try and get it to set) so basically i think they will just send it back... but hey its worth a try...

You could always drop it a few times, and blame UPS when they open the box to find a smashed Xbox
hmmm lol ah sod it worth a shot if its no good ill just have to fork out 100 quid or get an ps3... not end of world... nearly.. but not
-
(whitey6272) DELETED by whitey6272
Quote from danowat :Mine happened back in November, all I did was file a hardware fault online, I was emailed a UPS reciept, boxed it up, sent it to Germany, and got it back a week or so later.

They never once quibbled that is was an E74 error.

whats your gamertag?? you gave it to me once i tried to add you but you never accepted my request, i guess.

anyway, ive had the RRoD once and i sent it in got it fixed and worked good as new, but now the back of it is really hot when its on for more than 10 minutes, i have a intercooler but i took it off cause it was still overheating and it made my power cord screw up, my xbox is laying down on its side and the back has plenty of room behind it.
Danowat32

I did get a slew of requests at one point, and just deleted the lot, so yours may have gotten deleted.

I have no live ATM, but hopefully it should be back on soon.
Now I feel special, since my request was accepted. Not that I think we've actually played any games together. Maybe one, could've been Forza. Just like most of my friends list, actually. No idea why I add people

@whitey
You could always try the towel trick in reverse. Heat the console up so that it HAS to overheat and kill itself. That way when they receive it and plug it in all they'll see is the flashing rings. They might not even bother inspecting it after that.
Indeed, I believe it was a Forza 2 race!!!.

I have a friends list full of people I don't know, or have forgotten who they are.
i sent a request to you both.
Accepted

Damn copycats loL!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG