The online racing simulator
2600 ms ping
(5 posts, started )
2600 ms ping
My ping has been quite bad this weekend. While I usually get betwen 42 to 280 ms ping (Which is already not too good), this weekend I have been getting up to 3000 ms at some point. Is it just the bad weather playing with my wireless connection? It's been raining for the last 3 days maybe it doesnt help cause it was all fine before that...

I noticed a general slowdown with my connection too so maybe it's just the weather causing problems with the wireless connection.

Also, when I close online mode it says 'Closing 6-7-8 connections'. It depends from time to time.
Attached images
woezz.jpg
what are your speeds like when wired? maybe it's your modem or your line, depending on how you're connected to the net. tried power cycling the router? being wireless too, is your AP secured against random connections?
Holy damn, that must be slow. But it would be cool to play in cruise servers with that ping and lose cops with ease. "Oo, mighty cop - dissapear, my pingz will trick you ... babahh!".
#4 - Tur8o
you sure your not d/l or u/l?
This problem is solved. T'was my ISP's fault once again. Thanks for the replies.

2600 ms ping
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG