Derek Dubowski (derekd234)
Co-founder:
Mathew Dubowski (mathewd199)
Member:
Prostreet Racer (Yokohama'Keichii)

Yes, it's small. But it is established.

URL:
http://www.devracing.piczo.com

The link goes to the team's league page. Click 'About the Team' to go to the tea page.

Our team was founded in 2009-01-18. An idea of creating team born to main founder of the team Eimantas Kasperiūnas and his friend M. Daukšas. In the road of creating team, founders have been searching for new people. First of new people, who heard about this team was S.Stankevičius. Latter L.Narsutis joined SRLT team.
Currently in our team are people from Lithuania, but we accepting and waiting for new drivers from other nations. If you want to join our team, you need:
*Be kind and respect other people, even that you have been disturbed by other human
*Have to have Live for speed S2 licence
*Be active
*Have to be experienced

Your candidature for joining team send PM to oldnavy(E.Kasperiunas) or seniecka(S.Stankevicius), also u can do it on our forum or official LFS forum.

Our Team lineup:

SRLT E.Kasperiūnas- oldnavy

SRLT S.Stankevičius-seniecka

SRLT L.Narsutis-LaimisD1

SRLT M.Daukšas-Wesleyan100

SRLT K.Petrauskis-oxidas

Black in game white

We searching for: skins, video makers and drivers

L.Narsutis- Lives in Great Britain. He is fastest man in the team, he drives smoothly, stability and fast. He racing with Logitech MOMO stearing wheel.

S.Stankevičius - Lives in Lithuania. He best drives with a Formula. Also he is main designer, makes skins, logo and etc. He haven't done any famous achievements in racing yet, but he of course will do it in the future. He racing with Trust FF380 Force feedback racemaster steering wheel.

M. Daukšas- Lives in Lithuania. He spends alot of time for training on track. He hasn't any favourite tarcks or cars, he just drives in spite of which track or car, he is universal driver.

E.Kasperiūnas- Lives in Lithuania. It was initiation to create team, and it did it kind a well, because currently team contains good drivers. He is responsible for all works on website. He isn't fastest man in the team, but spends alot of training on the track as M. Dauksa. He racing with Logitech G25 steering wheel

Our team's website: www.simracing.lt

Skin 3D render:http://simracing.lt/images/fxr.jpg
Hi people !

i present the team , from Uruguay

Team name : Uruguay Racing Team (URT)

members:

- Znaker
- max
- nico.bmw2002

this is the first team of my country, i speak spanish, sorry if i dont have a good english. See u people
Our team (Team Dyslexic) currently has 21 members and still growing. We are always recruiting for more people. We all drift, race, drag, and practically fulfill our needs to have fun!

go to www.dyslexicdrifter.forumarena.com for more details!
Quote from shortay1325 :Our team (Team Dyslexic) currently has 21 members and still growing. We are always recruiting for more people. We all drift, race, drag, and practically fulfill our needs to have fun!

UUUUUHHH!!! hehe, nice
Quote from shortay1325 :Our team (Team Dyslexic) currently has 21 members and still growing. We are always recruiting for more people. We all drift, race, drag, and practically fulfill our needs to have fun!

"We Is Rcting Apply Now ZigGy OWNZ!" This gonna be a classic.
Windstyle Community
Windstyle Community
www.windstyle.eu

Windstyle is a community of teams (Race, Drift and Cruise) Windstyle started off as a cruise team and members had keen interests in both race and drift so we split up into three sections and those sections are lead by Generals. The team was formed by Glenn who created a cruise insim and formed a team to create "Just 4 Fun". Due to some problems Just 4 Fun was not successful so Glenn and his follow team members successfully formed Windstyle and from then on it has grown upwards and outwards.
Do not hassitate to talk to any of our members about future possitions within the community and if you are interested in joining please do contact our of us at our website as you can see above. Windstyle has been going for almost one year now and has been going stronger and better ever since we have started. Next to section titles is OPEN or CLOSED. This means open or closed to applications. Any questions or queries about the team please visit windstyle.eu

General Members
WS• Mikus (mikus)
WS• Robbo (robbo01)
WS• Gordon (son-of-satan)
WS• STiG (amsterdeen)
WS• Fredy (eight8acht)
WS• X. (slamza.)

Cruise Members CLOSED
WSC Berni (Berni25)
WSC Zakky (zak_mull)
WSC Replay (Alexthe1)
WSC Tom (Bombenleger)
WSC Kanuz (Kanuz)
WSC Pink (Mr_lonely)
WSC Pulser (Pulser)
WSC Matt (RACER3124)
WSC Rene (ZaMpTi)
WSC lolo (claveriel)
WSC H-Car (La Felda Di Hohla)
WSC Dojko (dojko11)
WSC Moto (fir3spell)
WSC Gotspeed (gotspeed)
WSC Kimberly (kimberly)
WSC Lars (larswey)
WSC Luke (luke.s)
WSC Herb (mixmaster)
WSC Sketchy (rallykjell)
WSC Sico (sicotange)
WSC Evan (skateur95)
WSC St1an (st1an)
WSC Whip (whip_lash)
WSC Kim (wren)

Drift Members OPEN
WSD Blackace (Blackace)
WSD (FILIP LENZ)
WSD Andy (Spez-Dragon)
WSD Tonttula (Tonttula)
WSD (asbjoern)
WSD (dan.illsley)
WSD Dodge (dodge_22)

Race Members OPEN
WSR Piratetype (piratetype)
WSR Eirik (Eirik123)
WSR Hyso (Hyso)
WSR Minivan (Minivan)
WSR NiceGuy (NiceGuy)
WSR Sven (TheSven123)
WSR Tisy0 (Tisy0)
WSR Zenator (Zenator)
WSR b0ss (b0ss)
WSR Alex (dennis10)
WSR efexas16 (efexas16)
WSR Luigi (luigi89)
WSR mysticalelitez (mysticalelitez)
Efaxes, is in our team now
Nice work Zaky
Nice one Zak
Good job Zak!
You left me out

Anyway I'm Glenn noob InSim creator & "owner" of windstyle
Quote from G. Dierckx :You left me out

ah yes he forgot the biggest noob ^^
you know im just joking ^^
you hurt my feelings
Quote from G. Dierckx :You left me out

You ain't that important, i own WS aswell
Lol didn't see that we have a lot of members
New LFS team Scuderia Forza. We are looking for members who are committed, mature and friendly.
Quote from zak_mull :successful so Glenn and his follow team members successfully formed Windstyle and from then on it has grown upwards and outwards.

I rest my case!
[UVC] Universal Cruisers

Hello, I am The Stig From UVC I am the owner of the Cruise Team Staff list will be relesed at a later date in consideration to the LFS Dev team who created LFS for us to use it. This cruise server is inspired by Red Nose Day as we might know some people dont have much money no nothing not even a computer so I set this up to commenerate Red Nose Day.

Welcome and Enjoy.
[Exo] Team Exotic

Hey! Its mogey from Exotic, we have about 6-7 members in our team. We were made when we got bored of some old cruise servers. We mainly hang around on LTC.
Quote from master_lfs.5101 :[Exo] Team Exotic

Hey! Its mogey from Exotic, we have about 6-7 members in our team. We were made when we got bored of some old cruise servers. We mainly hang around on LTC.

your signature tells something else..
Scuderia Forza got the status of an official team yesterday, so I think it is necessary for us to post something here.

So, we're an international racing team, our main aim is to figure well on GTAL, to eventually have a slot for MoE or IGTC in 2010. Also, we'd like to recruit more people on the team, to have a stronger line-up.

Here are the members :

forza D. Zanetti - Driver and Admin
forza Y.Laprevotte - Driver and Admin
forza Thunderhead - Driver
forza mclarenmatt - Driver (Though Matt hadn't said what his racername will be.)

A massive thread will be coming later on the week, with more infos, etc. But you can already visit us on : http://scuderiaforza.500servers.net/.

See you online !

Established teams please make a post here...
(613 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG