The online racing simulator
Disconnection: avoiding buffercrash!
This is pretty iratating,
on some servers only i keep getting disconnected after 1-5 min efter i connect to them,
but it is only on a couple of servers.
what could be causing this isue ???

It is really bugging me so if anyone have an idea it would be much apreciated.
the server might be either far away from you causing lag between you and the server, or it just doesn't like you
It could be just about anything, sorry. Your comp and server might be completely ok, but it is possible that one of your ISP's routers is acting up. If everything else fails, you could phone your ISP and ask if they are able to switch you to a different pool.
well i have just had about enough of this !
same here, and its the lowest ping servers, i have very fast broad band, and other servers work fine.

i am demo racer, but i am not subscribing to s2 until this bug is fixed, i hate getting disconnected for 4 th time for the night on last lap of a race i am winning.

as it is only certain servers, id have to say is lfs bug. i have checked and played with settings, rang my isp, checked firewalls (which shouldnt matter) and i am temtped now to try using another modem/router. just out of curiosity, what modems have you guys with connection probklems got??

i am using a dlink 502t

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG