The online racing simulator
Quote from bright devil :Your could even play GTR (lol) or rFactor (rofl) or nkpro (lmao) whyle waiting for LFS. . Just kidding,
ric

hmmm, GTR, sounds good! no, i spun! ok then, nkPro, but how do i start it?
Let's not exagerate, the devs don't have to say or release anything until they want to. I'm actually having fun with this daily tease, its like a little Christmas every day! lol
omg, it's so exciting!!
i can't stop biting my nails!
Attached images
nails.jpg
Quote from cannonfodder :Maybe the Blackwood fog and revised dashboards are the actual update for today?

what blackwood fog?
if your talking about that picture in the link for the guru thing.. thats just a photoshopped picture
Quote from Screeny :omg, it's so exciting!!

this was a good one^^

well... I'll go to bed for today, hope to see some more updates tomorrow... or even the patch? *hopehope*

LOL
Comparing the current Blackwood
http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... tid=8148&d=1145215118

to the fogged Blackwood,
http://www.liveforspeed.net/guru.html

there's a couple of things that stand out.

The Castrol sign over the pit exit is gone.
The trees inside of T1 cast less shadow, or cast it directly downwards.
Same for the trees on the left of the backstraight and the ones between the pits and the tents.
The sign over the highway on the left, off the track has changed.
A shadow without a source just under the tents on the right has been removed. Same for several shadows on the barriers along the front and back straights.
i say that there gonna be fog in the patch where we r all hitting f5 for

Quote from XCNuse :what blackwood fog?
if your talking about that picture in the link for the guru thing.. thats just a photoshopped picture

But the devs said they never post photoshopped pictures
yes cannon, but how do you not know if thats the S2 blackwood from back when the betatesters were.. testing?

@ATC i know they dont.. Kid and DoN do, their stuff has almost always been on the LFS website

..when S2 was released.. that picture of the LX4, that was Kid's
Another thing is, that guru message isn't in the april updates section...so its just a teaser thing...and not a daily update.
Quote from iHomer :I can see no light posts in that fogged blackwood pic... anyone can? Damn it...

There they are
Attached images
edit-geniusloci.jpg
Quote from XCNuse :yes cannon, but how do you not know if thats the S2 blackwood from back when the betatesters were.. testing?

because that sign and the mystery shaddow are there atm...

If someone photoshopped that screen they're a total noob end IMO
Cannon, have you compared with the Cloudy weather?
ATCQuicksilver, that's a PR shot, not a photoshopped gameplay picture.
Quote from cwmax :There they are

Those are the T1 distance markers. Do they have lamps on the top?

those are support poles for brake markers and always were there... illepall

those are not lights, you see them on most of the tracks, they are there purely to hold bannners and corner markers...they are nowhere near high enough to light the track.

They are the marker sign supports as I guess those ones at AS are all this they must be lamp posts there must be night racing is total bullshit most real racing tracks are not lit at night anywhere other than the pits and s/f line.

No, these are just the corner distance signs.
lol 5 identical replies.
That's telling him guys! Now scram!
Quote from ajp71 :They are the marker sign supports as I guess those ones at AS are all this they must be lamp posts there must be night racing is total bullshit most real racing tracks are not lit at night anywhere other than the pits and s/f line.

Theres been so many posts that the forums cant keep up with the demand in punctuation
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :But the devs said they never post photoshopped pictures

yes they have, they did for the xmas 2004 update, just before we got the mrt
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG