The online racing simulator
What's the best wheel color with my skin?
(19 posts, started )

Poll : Which wheel color is best?

Black with polished lip
Grey
Black
Polished / White
Other
I have a skin that i really like from someone on here, anyway, i'm trying to decide what wheel color to go with. Vote!

Black:

Polished:

Black with polished lip:

Grey:

Grey with polished lip:

I kind of like just plain polished . Or if you have any other idea's, let me know
#2 - JJ72
pink
#3 - Osco
bronze
Not sure, either picture one of two.. I like black wheels/rims, but the white probally suits better with the skin.
Polished, or polished with the black lip,
Brown and pink
Black and polished looks better for me.
black
That "polished" is just plain grey. I think black wheels are the way to go with almost any skin.
Pink FTW!!!
All my private team skins include pink. It looks really good!
#11 - MR_B
white ("polished"), because black is the same-old-same-old and white makes the car appear more refined.

Plus, the XRT has little wheels so having them black reduces their size, making the car look bloated.

The XRT's front heavy in the looks department so having the front darker than the rear has helped balance the car visually.
I am for gray. Car looks much better with gray then any other color.With gray, your eyes catches whole cars, while other color (white/black) touches eyes first and you first focus on wheels. But if it's intended to catch wheels at first sight, then go for another color
I hope you understand my poor English
Happy New Year
#13 - STF
other: gray with white lip..
I'd say black with polished lip... but I think that a lighter shade of grey would suit the skin better...
Black for this skin.
I added a pic of Grey with polished lip, we'll call that "other" since i can't edit the poll.
Black with polished lip i would say mate

Thats a nice skin
Grey

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG