The online racing simulator
New Live For Speed Movie ( ! REPLAYS NEEDED ! )
Hi People ,

Well, i'm planning of making an LiveForSpeed Movie with all kinds of racing and stuff in it. But i will need you people to post some replays so that i can record it, since i'm a drifter i don't really have any replays from racing/drag/rally. So the following things would be great ;
Replays of :
- Racing ( Doesn't matter what type of racing )
- Drifting ( It's up to you, twin, tripple, or drifttrain )
- Rally ( Doesn't matter what cars or whatever )
- Dragracing ( Would be nice if there would be more cars in 1 dragrace and then just race it ! )
- Crashing Scenes ( If you have some funny replays from an big crash, or an crash that happened in an funny way, just post em' over here )

- Other special stuff that might come in your mind ? ? ?

But i want the replays to be good, and not some crap :P so CLOSE races, NICE races and rally's ( including crashes :P ) and ofcourse the sidewayzzz stuff ( maybe some really professional team drifts )

All the people that will be in the movie in the end will be in the credits and you all are free too come with your replays
Ways of sending me the replays :
1 - Upload it somewhere and post the link here so i can download it
2 - add me on msn and send me the file(s) : toyota_kevin@hotmail.com

I can't tell yet when the movie will come out, because this depends on how many replays are coming in , and how much time i have for the recording/editting since i have got homework and school too.

I'll look into it and send you some on msn.
#3 - Ogijs
i have a good replay, if i havnt lost it with 8 people in a row drifting....
ill try and find it how exactly do i give it to you ?
Quote from ImportFantasy :I'll look into it and send you some on msn.

Thx Keisu !

Quote from Ogijs :i have a good replay, if i havnt lost it with 8 people in a row drifting....
ill try and find it how exactly do i give it to you ?

You can just upload it and send the link , or add me on msn and send it to me
My msn : toyota_kevin@hotmail.com
cmon people , i need more replays then that to make a complete movie !
i need race and rally's and dragracing, PLZ !
I think you better make a movie after the new patch, coz after it your replays will not work ( correct me if i'm wrong )
Quote from bigcheese :I think you better make a movie after the new patch, coz after it your replays will not work ( correct me if i'm wrong )

yea its common that they dont work when a new patch is released
Quote from bigcheese :I think you better make a movie after the new patch, coz after it your replays will not work ( correct me if i'm wrong )

Quote from asbjoern :yea its common that they dont work when a new patch is released

Yes i know but atm i even got replays from patch y, so i will record from diffrent patches anyway, so it will be patch y , z and the new one that will come, but dont worry before i will even START with anything for that movie, that will take a while. it will be finish in februari 2009 or something... because i will take my time for it, and atm its just collecting ppl's replays.

Quote from Stefani24 :Just look through and see if you can find something useful.
http://rapidshare.com/files/173603166/mprr.rar.html

Thx, i'll see what i can do with it
When i'm on LFS tonight i'll look through my replays and try to get you some
I found one, it has my closest online fight ever, only ended in the finish line! check the last 3 laps for the battle. drivers involved are oFuz.Senninha25 (me) and Ivan. (just to make it easier for you to get the part and drivers)
Attached files
RaceUFBR_KY2_30_Nov_2008_1139.mpr - 508.9 KB - 266 views
theres a good (read fun and slow :P) battle between me and missing in this race, cant remember when, but its only 5 laps
Attached files
missing fight.mpr - 635.2 KB - 258 views
ok thanks guys, but i really still need some replays from Rally's ( with more people, about 20 in 1 race ) and dragracing replays. I already got enough replays from drifting and racing So Rally's and Dragracing replays requested !

Edit ; OH! and the crashing scenes ! PLZZZ

New Live For Speed Movie ( ! REPLAYS NEEDED ! )
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG