The online racing simulator
What Did You Get For Christmas?
(223 posts, started )
#1 - Jakg
Thought i'd start the ball rolling with an early Christmas present - a £15 voucher for PC World (aka the store I work :X)
I overheard my dad telling my mum over the phone that he had got me a brand new Gillingham football top and he told my mum to get me a new pair of trainers if she is going to bother getting me anything. That's good enough for me.
-
(niall09) DELETED by niall09 : sorry, im shgitafaced
#3 - 5haz
Seems like somebody got a time machine for christmas.
I've no idea, over than CoD5 for the PS3 from my sister.
yore ma
LOL Niall.

I Don't Know What I Got, Probably A Book On How To Kill Idiots Who Type Like This.

Apart from my obvious Christmas spirit, I've had, in total, about £1200 from my Mum to help put towards my biking habits, and I'm getting god-knows-what, plus a restrictor kit fitted for my bike from my Dad. Got a £20 cheque from my Mothers sister and a couple of cards. GTR Evo from my mate (I feel bad because I can't afford to get him a gift back) and that's about it.
I am getting a new phone from my parents, COD5 off my brother and a jacket off my sisters.
So far just cash from random relatives. No clue other than that.
So far I got myself a Pentax K20D and got a $15 gift card to the local brewpub from a friend of mine.
My question is why do you guys get all your Christmas Presents when its not even Christmas Eve yet? Well its still the 23rd for me but my parents did say i won't be getting anything on Christmas day or Eve but after that and before New Years i'll get stuff cause we don't got much money right know and also i think i'll only get clothing cause thats what i usually always get which sucks but i have hinted that i want eather some money, a new computer or a G25 or MOMO or some sort of wheel.
I got a PS3 + Games from GF, and no clue from family.
money and more money, i think ill buy an alienware laptop with it
Quote from chanoman315 :money and more money, i think ill buy an alienware laptop with it

Same here. I'm really looking into the M17.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :So far I got myself a Pentax K20D and got a $15 gift card to the local brewpub from a friend of mine.

Weren't you shooting a Nikon previous?

I know what I'm getting. Utilitarian stuff. T-shirts for work (I work in a factory) which is needed bad and a pair of sweatpants to wear around the house. It's a rough one this Christmas after the heating oil costs of after Christmas last year. Still trying to catch up.
ive gotten a Walkman

i hope my tokyo xtreme racer drift 2

and D1GP, and my DFGT wheel

and some other crap my mom thinks i need
Quote from mrodgers :Weren't you shooting a Nikon previous?

No, I have a K100D at the moment.
Early Xmas prezzies so far:

T-Shirt.
Family Guy - Blue Harvest DVD.
Driving Theory Test DVD (Sheesh, subtle hint for me there...)
New Door and drawer fronts for my kitchen.
New worktops for my kitchen.
PS3 (very early prezzy, had it for a few months, but it was for xmas, lol)
Asus EN9600GT
havent got anything yet, but i will get FNR 3 and suzuki wrc fleece at evening
I got a pet mudkip.
Thankfully nothing, saves me from having to return the favour
I want a road bike, but i won't get it. No presents this year. I'll have to use my father's soviet made old bicycle with a way too small frame for one more year.
#24 - Jakg
Quote from swisscosmo :My question is why do you guys get all your Christmas Presents when its not even Christmas Eve yet?

Because it was in a card I got in the post
I asked for Guitar Hero: World Tour and judging by the size of the box, my parents have got me the full set with the drums and mic.

Haha, this makes me sound about 12, I'm nearly 30

Quote from Gills4life :I overheard my dad telling my mum over the phone that he had got me a brand new Gillingham football top

I was thinking, wow what a coincidence - his username is 'Gills' *and* he supports Gillingham.. it took me about 20 seconds to twig...

(223 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG