The online racing simulator
BAVARIA 325
(12 posts, started )
BAVARIA 325
I love this mod! awesome to race, awesome to drift!
Can we get the M3 version of it, I will gladly love to make the engine and sound for it
very interesting car ! i search about race Cup ideas and maybe
Very nice!
#5 - jujek
thanks for making, it behave almost like my real e36 while drifting, im so suprised, it drive like dream
This is a good mod! 5*
Quote from jujek :thanks for making, it behave almost like my real e36 while drifting, im so suprised, it drive like dream

So... It's wrong ;p

E90 have multi-link rear suspension, not solid axle or trailing arms but beyond that it squads like factory tuned car. Only kinematics of rear suspension don't behavie like it should ;p

Overall i love it and I'm gona fix rear suspension :3
Yes, this mod is moving up the ranks but the rear suspension should be changed to double wishbone so the camber relative to the car changes as the car leans.
The wheel is set to 1080º lock to lock but the driver animation is the one used for 900º, so after turning the wheel 450º the wheel moves but the hands stay still.
Quote from versiu :So... It's wrong ;p

E90 have multi-link rear suspension, not solid axle or trailing arms but beyond that it squads like factory tuned car. Only kinematics of rear suspension don't behavie like it should ;p

Overall i love it and I'm gona fix rear suspension :3

yeah but i like how this car behave
Engine sound needs to be louder, it is really quiet
Best mod for LFS! Can you make available skins for this car? I made my own, but its not working Frown

BAVARIA 325
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG