The online racing simulator
Over 1 Hour Qualify
(14 posts, started )
#1 - Tur8o
Over 1 Hour Qualify
im just wondering if there is anyway to make qualifying over 1hour as im sure i have seen it somewhere before maybe in an old patch? or using airio/lapper?

Many Thanks

Tur8o
isnt it just 60 min ?
#3 - Tur8o
yes but im sure i have seen more than 60 min. thats what i mean
maybe with a command?

Something like /q 99 or something like that would make it 99minutes.
#5 - Tur8o
no i have tried this before but thanks for the idea
There's no way with no-insim AFAIK.

Best you can do is put Airio, make sure there's no time on, and open the server on practice mod for whatever time you want quali to last. Then once it's done, close the server and check for the times.
#7 - Tur8o
ahh fair enough maybe this should be a simple improvement suggestion then
I think that this would be a nice improvement.. same as the possability of having races 135 laps or something other than 100, 110, 120, 130, 140, ect...
#9 - Tur8o
it would be handy whilst practicing for endurance races when you want qualify but find your able to do over an hour. people dont come on when they see practice.
Then post it in the improvements section if you did not make it so far.
I shall do it later when I'm home.
Quote from Tur8o :it would be handy whilst practicing for endurance races when you want qualify but find your able to do over an hour. people dont come on when they see practice.

When I see an endurance practice server on qualifying, I don't go on there and do stints, because inevitably the timer will run out when I'm halfway through. Neither do I want some twat to restart the practice when I'm there, so Airio is set to cancel all votes.
Quote from boothy :When I see an endurance practice server on qualifying, I don't go on there and do stints, because inevitably the timer will run out when I'm halfway through. Neither do I want some twat to restart the practice when I'm there, so Airio is set to cancel all votes.

On our server votes don't count but occasionally we do races hence why also over an hour would make it better as you could join half way and still make your stint.
But still, if you set it to 2 hours and I join after the first hour then I can't do a stint, in fact if I come in at any point with < 1 hour to go it's pointless. Practice mode means anyone can join and practice, and if you want to race, then just have a pit party.

Over 1 Hour Qualify
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG