The online racing simulator
update status
(8 posts, started )
update status
hello racers, as i know many of us are ecstatic to see the new update, i have spent many hours going through the screenshots and graphics report and happy to say it is an impressive improvement. However since then there have been no further updates. Devs we would love to see even just a few screenshots. Big grin

thank you
Eric recently said he'd be giving some new screenshots soon.
Thank you Big grin
Quote from Aleksandr_124rus :Eric recently said he'd be giving some new screenshots soon.

To be clear he said he'd "think about maybe" sharing some new screenshots.
I've been on the internet for long enough to know how quickly a "think about maybe" can become an iron clad guarantee, followed by outrage about broken promises.
Quote from farcar :To be clear he said he'd "think about maybe" sharing some new screenshots.
I've been on the internet for long enough to know how quickly a "think about maybe" can become an iron clad guarantee, followed by outrage about broken promises.

I'm waiting and waiting and waiting again Uhmm
Quote from yasin.inan :I'm waiting and waiting and waiting again Uhmm

You are describing life as a fan or follower of Live For Speed.
Patience is a requirement. Thumbs up
Quote from yasin.inan :I'm waiting and waiting and waiting again Uhmm

Big grin Think about the other things that have brought you as much happiness as LFS over time and for such a low price, with the unwavering attention of the developers who do everything possible to satisfy you. This allows you to put things into perspective a little and find the strength...to wait.

update status
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG