The online racing simulator
Will skin for inspiration
(8 posts, started )
Real bored. No inspiration. Anyone who would like a custom, Private RACE LIVERY for any closed wheel car except RAC (not in the mood) please reply.
Guidelines:
1st post gets the skin.
please don't ask for a drift skin
I don't want to do a replica. I like to use my imagination
Give me some colors and a general outline (maybe some sponsors, patterns if you have anything in mind) I can also create a sponsor, but this will take longer.
I will try to give you something back that is somewhat close to what you want.

Cheers,
Rise
Could you skin a race livery (as you have stated) of an XRT please, My colour preferences ar dark blue , grey black and white (drop a colour if its too hard to include them all,) and i would like the sponsors to be puma(main sponsor) and bridgestone, could you also include the number 1? thank you ,

James
No problem. This should give me some work to do. And thank you for actually replying with a reply that fits the criteria. It may take me a little bit (I like to be exact), but I already have an idea running through my head. I will probably PM you in a few days for more exact details (When I get there)
Ok thanks
Too much little pics
Quote from Vinnylegends : FBM FOX and F08

:chairs:
Quote from pacesetter :He said that he will skin closed wheel cars, not open wheel

Pacesetter is correct. I specifically state closed wheel cars. I have a special passion for closed wheel cars and their design. Plus, I also mentioned I would do ONE request. If this goes well, I may make it a regular feature, but I will still only open every round to ONE request. You may try to make a new thread asking for assistance. I may give it a half-assed shot when I finish pacesetter's XRT though. If I do it I'll reply to you on your new, specific thread for this request.

Quote from Flame CZE : Too much little pics

And you may want to try to find pics that are higher resolution for your new thread also.

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG