The online racing simulator
Team skin request (for all cars)
(9 posts, started )
Hello, im not too fond of my skin making skills, and the team deserves a quality skin, so I had an idea to ask here, cant hurt !?
Moto-X is the name of the team.
Colors: Black, red and white I think should be included... Dont care how or in what portions..
Sponsors: well nothing much really, I would like for this logo to be somewhere on car http://www.lfslatvia.com/faili/pictures/logo/latvia_2.png , and some sponsors...
Cars: All cars
Special request: To have .psd files also, so that each team member can edit the skin for their liking.. (number, name that sort of stuff)
A little about the team: Well the team (atleast the topic of the team) was born on: January 09, 2007, 01:54:02 AM » Its previous leader left to better hunting grounds. The team so far is one league only, for the sake of championship, not registered on lfsw, maybe some day, when all the members are final. Its a good and hard working racer team (except me xD). All the members expressed, that its time to get a team skin, well we are the only team without skins i guess in that league, because previous leader only cared about driving, and he did that so well indeed. =D XV season just begun, next race is 6th april sunday.. Would be great if skins would be ready by then :P if possible, and if not too hard to achieve.
Btw, it would be best if you can top my effort:

Cant promise anything as a reward for making these skins :P A big thank you ofcourse.. And a virtual pat on the shoulder. And the fact, that you made a race team race in style
Btw, you can maybe take inspiration from this site
I heard that previous members were all into motocross, so maybe a good tribute... But current members are more about the car racing.

Quote from evilgenius :Hello, im not too fond of my skin making skills, and the team deserves a quality skin, so I had an idea to ask here, cant hurt !?
Moto-X is the name of the team.
Colors: Black, red and white I think should be included... Dont care how or in what portions..
Sponsors: well nothing much really, I would like for this logo to be somewhere on car http://www.lfslatvia.com/faili/pictures/logo/latvia_2.png , and some sponsors...
Cars: All cars
Special request: To have .psd files also, so that each team member can edit the skin for their liking.. (number, name that sort of stuff)
A little about the team: Well the team (atleast the topic of the team) was born on: January 09, 2007, 01:54:02 AM » Its previous leader left to better hunting grounds. The team so far is one league only, for the sake of championship, not registered on lfsw, maybe some day, when all the members are final. Its a good and hard working racer team (except me xD). All the members expressed, that its time to get a team skin, well we are the only team without skins i guess in that league, because previous leader only cared about driving, and he did that so well indeed. =D XV season just begun, next race is 6th april sunday.. Would be great if skins would be ready by then :P if possible, and if not too hard to achieve.
Btw, it would be best if you can top my effort:

Cant promise anything as a reward for making these skins :P A big thank you ofcourse.. And a virtual pat on the shoulder. And the fact, that you made a race team race in style
Btw, you can maybe take inspiration from this site
I heard that previous members were all into motocross, so maybe a good tribute... But current members are more about the car racing.

Would love to help but sadly in dont have the amount of free time to do such a thing
No worries, just one guy said that he made all skins in one day, that you just make one skin, and then its not so hard to implement it on other cars :P Well I failed + I couldt come up with a quality slick race like looking skin :P and Im not good with photoshop skillz, I usually just cut, and cut, and cut some more, and then paste... and then brush it... :>
Quote from evilgenius :No worries, just one guy said that he made all skins in one day, that you just make one skin, and then its not so hard to implement it on other cars :P Well I failed + I couldt come up with a quality slick race like looking skin :P and Im not good with photoshop skillz, I usually just cut, and cut, and cut some more, and then paste... and then brush it... :>

What is abrush my photoshop is in dutch so i dont have those names how does the button look?
LOL, brush is that thing like pencil.... idk how it looks... Its the one you can paint small holes with, and correct small errors....
Quote from evilgenius :LOL, brush is that thing like pencil.... idk how it looks... Its the one you can paint small holes with, and correct small errors....

Okay i get it yes thats a verry useful tool

Il try band do the XFG AND XRG the othger cars are up to the rest
Oh ok ... Tnx
you still need some other cars? i could do atleast one
PM to me if you need my help
Well I was hoping for one design team skins.. But i guess the more the merrier :P Well FXO or XRT is next race car.. so those 2 I guess...

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG