The online racing simulator
Iron Maiden Formula XR?..
(12 posts, started )
...ah go on...
Specify a few more details of what you had in mind, and I'm sure someone (not me, I'm a noob) will be more than willing to help you out. As it is, people won't come forward (someone will prove me wrong now I bet).
your a noob..? ??? what?

Ok..more details..

Iron Maiden themed...loads of good album covers to choose from

Powerslave, Number of the beast, Somewhere in time..

I assume you can paste images onto the car..
He means his a noob with photoshop.

You can get the templates for each car in .psd format here.

With the aid of a program that can open .psd, some images, and the CMX Viewer, you can throw together something yourself
Not just photoshop either. If it's graphical, audio or motion picture editing we're talking about, I'm a noob in every sense!
I like the Iron Maiden band a lot! :lovies3d: :drummer: Once thought about making a skin of the "Somewhere in Time" album, but couldn't invent anything interesting except placing it's face side on the hood.
why wont the skins i make/edit in Paint work..?...do you have to use one of the adobe things..?
no, paint should work... as long as it's saved as a .jpg, and has the name of the car in the beginning, like xfg_myskin.jpg it should work.

To load in LFS make a new colour set, and click at the bottom to load the skin. Oh, and it needs to be in the LFS\Data\Skins (not skins_x if you want to use it) folder.
#9 - Gunn
MS Paint does such a horrible job. Perhaps you might like to try The Gimp?
Free, and far superior to paint in every way.
ok..I made a skin using pait...its pretty simple...but its a start..

maybe i post it later....
Yea post it i wanna see it. I'we been thinkin alot of doing an iron maiden theme skin, but don't have the idea yet. I know there is alot of album covers abd so on, but stickin them on the car is just not my thing. Maybe i'll try to do some mummy based car with eddies face all over the hood or something likely but it's not in my power atm. (i still am too noobish in photoshop for something like that)
okay i'm gona enter the next round of the Original league..

heres the skin i'm gona be wearing...

notice the Maiden stuff on the roof, the wales flag and my new team name!
Attached images
UF1_MAIDEN2.JPG

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG