The online racing simulator
The problem with LFS is:
(8 posts, started )
The problem with LFS is:
The physics are good, and give a rewarding drive even in this alpha stage.

This means there will always be an influx of people who don't want to be race drivers, but want to play driving games that are harder and more involving than Need for Speed Carbon etc.

So before you condemn ricers, and people with neons and stuff, they may very well still like driving, they just like those things as well.

Everything is better with more realistic physics, which is why we have so many drifters who use Live for Speed also. I don't care much for drifting, I want to race cars, in the real world mainly, but while I'm saving, LFS is a great cheap way to do something as close as possible in the evenings.

So, thanks for the Live for Speed, sat here stuck away from work without if for a few nights, I realise how much I like to use it!

PS - I put this in the off topic section because it's not really worth much attention, so I thought I'd stick it here anyway. (I'm bored, I'm stuck working away from home, and I can't play LFS here, so, i mill about the forum doing not a lot)
So...

where's the problem? lol
hmm

can i say -1 ? :P
Quote from z3r0c00l :...

I agree with you 100%. Personally I think LFS should remain the way it is, but I'd love to see the marvellous physics engine in other games as well.
I still don't know what the problem is.
Quote from z3r0c00l :So before you condemn ricers, and people with neons and stuff

Hey, where`s the fun in NOT condemning them?
-
(Hankstar) DELETED by Hankstar
Well, laddie, it's like shooting the proverbial fish in the barrel. Too damn easy. Why not take candy from babies or fall off a log? Surely anyone who splashes more cash on bling than on horsepower/handling (i.e. actual improvements) is an easy target
:001_007:

The problem with LFS is:
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG