The online racing simulator
The Memories
(8 posts, started , go to first unread)
The Memories
Not going to lie I forgot about this game till I was digging through a old hard drive and saw screen shots. May not be active in the game anymore but can't deny the time and people I met nearly 14/15+ years ago. Where the old oval junkies at now days? "simon1234-rfx-zodRacer-pvl many more I honestly can't recall"

As I type this have to say I want to get some of the old folks back together and run some laps or just bs like old times. The game has came along way from the time I joined, I want to say the update before z18.
If you upgrade to S3 you can try the mods too! It's worth it. Smile
Quote from 240sxdaniel89 :Not going to lie...

Some are still online daily. The mods are worth the S3, even to mess around with the keyboard. I'm told the bikes are great!
licensed pickup racing is pretty much dead unfortunately, but you can still try some of the weekly races like MRc FBM saturday, or FM fox friday/GTi thursday, maybe you'll come across some familiar faces Smile

there's other events like race green's stuff on tuesdays or cesav, french league etc, though they make much heavier use of S3 content.
Quote from 240sxdaniel89 :Not going to lie I forgot about this game till I was digging through a old hard...

Can you drift now or are you still as bad as you used to be? Wink
Quote from stickylfs :Can you drift now or are you still as bad as you used to be? Wink

damn you got jokes Cool . how you been dude haven't talked to you in a long as time. I don't think I could even race now. Gonna have to dust off my controller and see how bad I am. This mod thing is so taboo to me back in z25 z28 days you got roasted for using car mods due to all the clipping and glitchyness people would see.
We have some occasional oval races, feel free to join Smile
#8 - R-to

The Memories
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG