Vehicle mod: GT-V34
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/5099EA

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Japanese Stock Car

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :GT-V34
Japanese Stock Car

Thanks " E U R O B E A T " for detailed tubes
Thanks " martin18 " for engine and sound.

Thanks to everyone who test the car and giving feedbacks !!

COVER SCREENSHOT:
just perfect
Perfect is an understatement. This thing moves and feels like they are supposed to. Specs and details are spot on. Thank you and now make NISMO S TUNE Version lololol

Also, is this right? lol
Attached images
DF.png
Oof, what a beast Thumbs up

Small thingy: Front bumper is mirrored
Attached images
lfs_00000126.jpg
lfs_00000126-st.jpg
#5 - Rubie
Quote from Ryosuke Takhashi BR :just perfect

Thanks Smile

Quote from [OD :Jardim;1989288"]Perfect is an understatement. This thing moves and feels like they are supposed to. Specs and details are spot on. Thank you and now make NISMO S TUNE Version lololol

Also, is this right? lol

Thanks, maybe i can make S TUNE but i cant promise. Yeah downforce a littile bit annoying, i tried to fix it.

Quote from Ibtasim6781 :Oof, what a beast Thumbs up

Small thingy: Front bumper is mirrored

Thanks for feedback, bumper fixed now Thumbs up
Awesome mod Rubie - drives spot on and interior is so good!
1 thing to request if possible. Sounds very stupid I know but is it possible to have a config on the lightbar model, but without lightbar? On TC server any car with lightbar has to be cop/med etc so cant use that model like a civ would and speed etc but lightbar version have more beans! Or maybe standard one just have a config to stage 1 or something for the 400bhp! Smile Cheers and thanks for great mod you are a star
-
(TheGamer104) DELETED by TheGamer104 : Nitpick isn't valid, as someone confirms it's not done on the real thing aswell.
Quote from TheGamer104 :Really good mod Ame~ I mean Rubie. The interior and the exterior is spot on!

However, I have one nitpick/error (and I may be wrong about this).
The backlight when on brake flashed the outer circle but not the inner circle, so whether if I turned on my lights, it would be a bit hard to read other than the middle brake light. What I would suggest is that the outer circle should be flashed when I turn on the lights, and the inner circle should be flashed when I hit the brakes. This would not only would it add much detail, but helps very much in visibility when you're the car behind this GT-V34.

That's all. Thanks so much for this great mod!

That's not how it works on the real thing, i don't really see the problem when you have the center brake light.
An insane mod! I'd say its more of a Japanese RB4, since the stats are pretty similar. But do you really need 600hp to have fun? Survey says you don't! Smile
Quote from johneysvk :That's not how it works on the real thing, i don't really see the problem when you have the center brake light.

I did say I may be wrong about that as I've tried searching how the R34's brake light works (there's barely any results and my shitty internet ain't helping me either). I also doubted it's the same as the previous R's and I wanted to be proven wrong for that.

And for me it just doesn't look nice if the center brake light is the only one flashing, while the inner circle of the red lights are just for decoration.

Well when it comes to that just deny my suggestion from now on, that's all. Thanks for the confirmation.
Hello, here is my setup. It is based on real data and its not optimized for going as fast as possible in LFS.

Features:
Mines 1-6th gearsets
Nismo final drive
Nismo spring rates
Stiffer arbs
Fast road/trackday alignment based on real figures
+ more
Attached files
5099EA_Mines^sG^sNisFi.set - 132 B - 119 views

GT-V34
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG