The online racing simulator
FBM Skin for me
(9 posts, started )
FBM Skin for me
hey guys can any one make a fbm skin for me? i tried many time but i can't get the job done...
my drivers/car number is 97,
and i really want an "twents ros" on my car, also sponsors as Grolsch and Rockstar energy are welcome, and please Put Ferm Power Tools on my car if u want, the rest is up to the Maker of my skin
Any specific color scheme on the car? Otherwise, after another order, I can work on it.
something with red bleu and grey, that are the colors i like something like this
I will see what I can do.
I'm holding off for the moment, because I really want to get you good quality skin and not a crap JPEG like I've been doing.
Quote from Texpelt88 :I'm holding off for the moment, because I really want to get you good quality skin and not a crap JPEG like I've been doing.

okay, so i think you are going to practise? bud ehh wen u make the skin feel free to put advocare on it
Lol. I'll make it a "secondary" sponsor. EVERYBODY deserves at least that!
Quote from Texpelt88 :Lol. I'll make it a "secondary" sponsor. EVERYBODY deserves at least that!

even when u make it the first sponsor it's ok by me, i just really love your work, it's not crap at all

FBM Skin for me
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG