The online racing simulator
Burnout paradise for free
(38 posts, started )
Not sure if this has been posted on here or not (apologies if it has) but EA are now giving away burnout paradise not sure how long the giveaway lasts just saw it on another forum and figured it may interest some of you. Might not be the best but hey its free.

Link : Click
Thanks a bunch
Thanks!
Also, i wish it was free on steam tho, would take it in there instead.
I only get directed to the EA homepage and if i search for it it costs 6€?

seems to be over
Appearently it's over, also the thread you linked to was posted on the 23rd already, so no surprise.
#8 - troy
Still worked for me, just need to install that damn EA downloader before I can get it.
awesome! free game woot!.....I still don't like putting in all that info about where i live if the damn thing is free and through a downloader. =_=
#10 - troy
Just fill in crap, aslong as you're not planning to pay for something with that account it works just fine.
I got burnout that way yesterday, this game is alot of fun.
Good tip, thanks!
Thanks for the tip off

The hot deals UK link still works for me, Silverracers link didn't though.
CZ is doomed, EADM, link or anything else doesn't work.
#15 - msk
msk: Cheers, works now.
Quote from msk :It works worldwide, you just have to use UK proxy, like http://www.docoja.com/blue/

Uhm ... im from Estonia and i filled everthing correctly. The address, country and everything, no need for proxy ...
Quote from GAVD999 :Not sure if this has been posted on here or not (apologies if it has) but EA are now giving away burnout paradise not sure how long the giveaway lasts just saw it on another forum and figured it may interest some of you. Might not be the best but hey its free.

Link : Click

is it just me, or does that url say "redirectingat.com"? i had that happen to google results a while ago, and it was caused by the TDSS virus family.
Yay Another game to play on my new computer!
Do I need to have some kind of EA account or anything to download it?
Quote from matijapkc :Do I need to have some kind of EA account or anything to download it?

Yeah, you need to create one.
Thanks! *dusts off gamepad*
Quote from matijapkc :Do I need to have some kind of EA account or anything to download it?

Isnt a big deal, create it, dl it and never use it again.
Shows 4.99£ for me
Quote from manneF1 :Shows 4.99£ for me

Yes. Use the proxy posted up there ^ and it will work.

(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG