The online racing simulator
Lazer FiberPro Maori Request
(11 posts, started )
Hi guys and girls,

I am gonna buy this helmet in a short period of time, and I'd like to ask if somebody could try and make this so i can wear it in LFS also?

Backside (make red please)

4more pictures of side and front

more pictures of the helmet

PLEASE could anybody try to make it? Make it like the red one please

THANKS in advance!

DutchShogun
Buttkick, Anyone, please?
Please Please Please then?
Helmet Request
I would have a crack at this, only if you can get more pictures of the blue Helmet, like the blue front, and sides etc..
Quote from Watson02 :I would have a crack at this, only if you can get more pictures of the blue Helmet, like the blue front, and sides etc..

theyre the same helmet. the painting is same, just arent. just replace all red with blue
Quote from Watson02 :I would have a crack at this, only if you can get more pictures of the blue Helmet, like the blue front, and sides etc..

Well I'd like to have it in Red But the backside was only to be found in blue. In the links i gave there are pictures of the backside in red

Thanks for trying to make it

Greetz,

So, How's the progress going?
(I'm sorry if it feels like I'm pushing you on it, but I'm just curious and excited :P)
:bump: +

Yeeeey, I bought the helmet today If somebody needs (more) Pictures of it to make the skin, just say it in here
:bump:
instead of bumping this repeatedly, you could just post the pictures and see if someone makes it...
Quote from bunder9999 :instead of bumping this repeatedly, you could just post the pictures and see if someone makes it...

They are on top.. + Just cause you asked so nicely.. Ill make some pics today

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG