The online racing simulator
XRT private skin for NDR|Kyoto 250
Could someone build me a cool skin for XRT with number 77 on it for the NDR|Kyoto 250, please?!
I'd like a [not all] black skin!! ^^

Enclosed you will find two graphics that should be show in the car skin.
If you could mention my racername [Daniel Buck or D. Buck] and my nation's flag, it would be awesome!
The NDR_COPY file can be smaller or even don't have to be shown in the skin!! But the Kyoto250_09 must be in it!

Some things to remember, as the organization said:
Quote from dekojester :Racers:
Please post high-resolution versions of your skins for the Kyoto 250 here. We would prefer to have the event logo somewhere on the skin, but will not require it. The logo is attached. The New Dimension Racing Logo is also attached.
Your skin MUST have the car number on the doors, and also on the roof, facing the infield of the track. All locations must have the number not conflicting with the background.
Post any questions or comments here. You must post your skin here prior to the start of qualifying on 1st March.
d

If you need more informations, just let me know!!!

TIA!!!!!!!!
Attached images
Kyoto250_09.png
NDR copy.png
I'll give it a go, I've wanted to try a NASCAR style skin
Feel yourself at home!
Looking forward to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If someone could give this a try, I'll be glad!!!

My friend pacesetter couldn't make it, but gave me a great idea!!!

Appreciate your efforts on helping me!!!
I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: Would you want the NASCAR-style stickers on it?

Well that's no good. I had something good going on, and the program crashed, without me saving.
Quote from Knight_Atack :Well that's no good. I had something good going on, and the program crashed, without me saving.

The EXACT same happened to me, i was skinning it for 2 hours! the were the most detailed flames ever. So i only got to make him a quick one, he liikes it though
I sure liked it very much!
I mean, the idea of the skin is very good!!!!!

I worked a little on it, pace, take a look on it!

I'm just asking you guys to help me because I know you are far better than me on this thing. And I cannot go much far from the attachments, don't have skills for this

Knight, I really liked your Nascar idea, just like pace's...

Thx for at least trying to help me!
Attached images
XRT_Buck.jpg
xrt_buck_preview1.jpg
xrt_buck_preview2.jpg
xrt_buck_preview3.jpg
Here's what I had going so far (minus the wireframe, that shouldn't be there). Meh. It would be retraceable, but anyways, lol.
Attached images
s.jpg
MAN THIS LOOKS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really wasn't expecting that much!! LOL

Would I bother you if I ask you to put this BESTLAP logo somewhere in the car?
The website for this BESTLAP forum that I participate is www.bestlap.com.br

Man, really, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Hey Knight...
No news about the skin?! =)

Or anybody who could help me!!! ^_^'
no?
Hey there,

I'll see if I'll get the time to retrace what I had done. I'll give you news within a few days to tell you if I get it completed or not.
Quote from Knight_Atack :Hey there,

I'll see if I'll get the time to retrace what I had done. I'll give you news within a few days to tell you if I get it completed or not.

oh! no worries!
i just thought you quit doing this one!!!!!

THX A LOT!!!
ill wait for your message!!!

have a great weekend!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG