The online racing simulator
Hi, I have a question [are two licenses required]
I want to compete against my brother in Live for Speed,we live together.We have 2 wheel bases with two rigs.Is it possible and how? Online maybe, do i need to buy a second LFS license?
It is not possible to connect to the same server with two different computers at the same time with a single account. But you have the right to unlock, you can use this right to activate your account on your brother's computer. But you can do single-person races. I don't know if there will be any problems downloading online mode. You need to buy a new license for your brother.
It is only possible once you buy a 2nd LFS license, then you both can play online on your own created server for free. This server is closed soon after a user who created it leaves.
Ok.thank you!
#5 - P V L
Quote from troy :you will get a message "username is already online" on your second account
nothing else will happen, you could play with both licenses over a local network though

This can be found from many years ago, should still be like that.
Quote from rane_nbg :This server is closed soon after a user who created it leaves.

Not 100% sure but I think the user who created the server can leave and server stays on.
The server closes when it has been empty for a while.
So, in theory, one can put an AI on the server and have it run indefinitely?

I don't think so, but I didn't check it, so I'm just guessing.
Free servers automatically close at 23:59 at the end of the day.
Quote from P V L :This can be found from many years ago, should still be like that.

How would it be best?Second account on the same name or different(new)name?
If you decide to buy a new LFS license, then it's logical to come up with a new lfs username, once you create a new account in lfs.net.
Quote from super_gt :How would it be best?Second account on the same name or different(new)name?

I've sent you a personal message. Write back, if you need more help.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG