The online racing simulator
#1 - R-to
show VIRTUAL mirror and REAL mirrors same time?
I want to use in my live streams VIRTUAL mirror for my audience. If i put on virtual mirror on then i have black real mirrors. I want to use virtual and real mirros same time.

I have heard that this was possible in older versions of LFS but not anymore, why?
Attached images
lfs_00001420.jpg
Ability to show both virtual and real mirrors at the same time was removed when more realistic mirrors were introduced between 0.6P and 0.6Q.

Here's a reason from Scawen why it's no longer possible to display both of them at the same time:

Quote from Scawen :There are some complications with allowing virtual mirror at the same time as real mirrors in the new system. Mainly because it is no longer possible for them to use the same rendered image. The central mirror is narrower than a virtual mirror and its direction depends on the head position, so it is not compatible with the virtual mirror. A virtual mirror would have to be drawn as a separate image.

It's possible but not easy and I'm not really keen on doing it. I can't do it for this coming official version because I hope to release it very soon and get back to the tyre physics.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG