The online racing simulator
Pvl baby-ufr
(7 posts, started )
#1 - P V L
Pvl baby-ufr
Hello community. Since last weekend my server is ready to run 100%. As you can easy see in the servername only UFB ( UFR with 45% restriction )

will be driven. The idea came up when I was doing some races on cargame a couple of weeks ago and was reminded how funny and great races we

had years ago on the CTRA-Babyserver. Its running automatic under Full-Airio, ~ 30 tracks changing after each 5 races. Naturally we give

points for races, improving your server-pb, fast laps and support if less than 4 people on track. Ranks are given out depending on your point

stands, no reset is planned so it will be an endless ranking. UFB is easy to handle, this will guarantee us great race actions cause drivers dont have to

fight with their cars; just concentrate on fighting with each other. Crashers will be sorted out fast, a special view will be on insults and swearings any

kind of. This should be enough for now, I wish you all great races and I am looking forward to meet you on track soon. Greets P V L
If you are able to add XF BR. I will give then +1

XF BR - XFB - 43%/0kg of XF GTR
I'll join in when my ISP is switched next week. Had some fun races with the UFB a couple of years ago.
Good clean close racing....I'll be back
#5 - P V L
Thanks Tumz, was nice to race with you. Happy you liked it as well.

@ UnknownMaster21 : Sorry but atm its not planned to add XFB.
Quote from P V L :Thanks Tumz, was nice to race with you. Happy you liked it as well.

@ UnknownMaster21 : Sorry but atm its not planned to add XFB.

ok, np, now read my sig
Hi.
PVL you one can get the administrative rights to the server? For organization a events.

Pvl baby-ufr
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG