The online racing simulator
12 months, 12 layouts (Project 2011)
Project 12 months, 12 layouts, 2011

Hello there!

This is the first year of 12 months, 12 layouts. I have did some layouts for existing cruise servers, and so this year, a project is going to be launched, which, as the name suggests, there will be 12 (or more) downloadable layouts , on this thread. At the end of the year, we will supply a package, with all the layouts posted here.

On this project there will be Autocross Layouts (Drift, 1vs1), Stunt Layouts, and Track (cruise) Layouts.

These layouts can be used in all ways, including Multiplayer Servers, and in Single Player mode.

All these layouts will be supplied with some screenshots, so you check, without installing, how the layout is, if it is up to your expextations.

The project is for you to :eclipseeh around with your :heyjoe67_brabham:

Enjoy!!
Nicholas

PS: Our first layout will be posted later in the day, stay tuned!!
First Layout done! January, AU1
Quote :Our first layout will be posted later in the day, stay tuned!!

HERE WE ARE!!!

This is the first layout, (For January), which is a 1vs1 layout set on AU1, with all ameneties, including AFK parkings, and Skidpad, for tyre warming. Great for 1vs1 Drift-servers looking for a great layout. All in this download

Here is a link to the download, screenshot, and a plan:
http://www.lfs-layouts.co.cc/viewlayout.php?id=171

After you download, please leave a review. If you encounter any problems, pleas inform me, ON THIS THREAD ITSELF. Thanks, and may you have a new year, filled with all you may wish!
4weeks to make one layout? :s
definitely not ripped off from the driftwars' bad layout
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :4weeks to make one layout? :s

A layout every 4 weeks... simple... but might post 2 every month, or 3!
Quote from nikopdr :definitely not ripped off from the driftwars' bad layout

Is this a good sign? This was made FROM SCRATCH by me, thats why the program started. Innovativity is bliss
That definatly the drift wars layout just remade to look like a noob did it. Make some form scratch man seriously!
I'll submit my little oval "Pokeo Speedway" to the drift cause. It's pretty nice for XRG drift.
Attached files
AU1_Pokeo_Raceway.lyt - 4.1 KB - 275 views
Hi,

This layout was definately not ripped from any other. Its just pure coincodence that mad this turn out. I did not even look, consult a member, download or rip from any other layout. This layout is pure, started from scratch, and creativity was used to offer this premium product to you. We are soon launching our February layout soon .
premium product wtf
Bitches bashin this guy, give him a break and instead of bitching and moaning help him out. You wont sort off any shit this way.

Good job for the OP and looking forward to other layouts.

Next time, show us screenshots so we can see how it looks like before downloading etc.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG