The online racing simulator
Ascona skin?
(58 posts, started )
Ascona skin?
Can anyone make a Ascona B skin for XR GT Turbo, please....
I am not gonne do that agian.
Can I have any pictures of how Ascona looks? I never heard of it heh.
Quote from Viesturs :I not gonne do that agian.

Lol, i saw that :boing:
search on google för "Ascona B" and you´ll find a lots of pictures
why dont press the search button? the skin was already posted....thread-name Opel Ascona....
Ascona B is older then the Ascona that was posted earlier
no1 who want to do the skin for me? have tried to do int myself but it sucks... so plz, can any1 do it for me?
#10 - joen
Quote from Midnight_purple :no1 who want to do the skin for me? have tried to do int myself but it sucks... so plz, can any1 do it for me?

What exactly do you want? I mean, how would anyone make a skin out of that besides just coloring the default skin into that brown colour?

It's got no decals on it, no shapes, nothing, just a brown paintjob.
Quote from joen :What exactly do you want? I mean, how would anyone make a skin out of that besides just coloring the default skin into that brown colour?

you got the lights, and grille and stuff like that, it´s gonna like a Ascona B, not just the color, besides, I want it red, you get it now?
#12 - joen
Quote from Midnight_purple :you got the lights, and grille and stuff like that, it´s gonna like a Ascona B, not just the color, besides, I want it red, you get it now?

Yes, but headlights and grilles, etc. are not a part of the skin file, those are part of the game textures You could probably stick a picture of the grille on the front of the car, but I think it won't look good.
But headlights are not skinnable.
There's just no way to really make it look like that Ascona.
Quote from joen :What exactly do you want? I mean, how would anyone make a skin out of that besides just coloring the default skin into that brown colour?

Hey man dont ju understand or are ju just dumb?? He doesnt want that brown car, he wants a red car and with the grill and lights etc, it will look like a ascona B. I dont see the problem in that really but you sertainly do. The picture was just to show how that perticular modell look, not to show that he wanted a brown car. So to all of you that reads this post, He wants a reeeed car!!!!! NOT BROWN!!!:singer:
joen, Have you seen the other ascona tread? OR ANOTHER F**CING SKIN WHICH LOOKS LIKE A CAR!!!!!! I DON´T WANT NEW LIGHTS!! JUST A SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you get it now or are you stupid like volvo360power says
#15 - joen
Was I being rude to you? I don't think so. Why these personal insults? How old are you guys? 12?

Quote from Midnight_purple :joen, Have you seen the other ascona tread?

No, I didn't see the other thread, and I didn't see a reference to it here either.

Quote :
OR ANOTHER F**CING SKIN WHICH LOOKS LIKE A CAR!!!!!!

I've seen plenty of other skins.

Quote :
I DON´T WANT NEW LIGHTS!! JUST A SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so you want a red skin.

BTW, you only told you wanted a red one AFTER I replied. Do you expect me to be psychic or something?

Quote :
you get it now or are you stupid like volvo360power says

At least I'm not too stupid to create a skin myself.

Quote :
Hey man dont ju understand or are ju just dumb?? He doesnt want that brown car, he wants a red car and with the grill and lights etc

Well, he just said he doesn't want lights, so I guess you just don't understand.

Quote :
I dont see the problem in that really but you sertainly do

I'm not making a problem about anything, I was just trying to get clear what he really wanted. And I was thinking about helping him.
But seeing as you understand so perfectly, why don't you make it?

Anyway, good luck in life. You're going to need it.
omg :S
#17 - Jakg
Quote from Midnight_purple :joen, Have you seen the other ascona tread? OR ANOTHER F**CING SKIN WHICH LOOKS LIKE A CAR!!!!!! I DON´T WANT NEW LIGHTS!! JUST A SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you get it now or are you stupid like volvo360power says

yes, id love to help somoen with as good manners as you
#18 - Smax
Quote from Midnight_purple :joen, Have you seen the other ascona tread? OR ANOTHER F**CING SKIN WHICH LOOKS LIKE A CAR!!!!!! I DON´T WANT NEW LIGHTS!! JUST A SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you get it now or are you stupid like volvo360power says

If this skin you want is to look anything like an Ascona B, it's going to be necessary to paste the grille and lights from a photo of one into the skin file surely?

Soooooooooo I guess I'll have to go and stand in the stupid corner along with all the other people who don't understand wtf you're asking for, or why you're asking for it since the result will look nothing like the Ascona B anyway... after all the XRT is a completely different shape.

Insert vitriol below.
Here you go, abvious Ascona.
Attached images
XRT_asscon.jpg
Yes, he really deserved this great skin.
Aww, I was gonna do it, a simple 1024x1024 jpg of redness... :P
I still dont understand why you cant do a ascona skin? I dont and im sure midnight_purple dont care if it doesnt look like a real ascona, but only to see some likeness from the original is a great feeling for those people who owns that particulary modell. I owns a Opel Omega and i surely want a skin to that but im not sure if im gonna ask for it because of you making jokes about it. Im gonna do a ascona skin myself and even a Omega so you dont need to even try. Its the last time ill ask for a skin here anyway. Just getting stupid answer is not worth the time to write a question. Thanks for all the help you guys gave us:thumbsdow
Im sure, that, if you request a skin, that can be made, one of the many good skinners here will be very happy to make it for you.
#24 - joen
Quote :Its the last time ill ask for a skin here anyway. Just getting stupid answer is not worth the time to write a question. Thanks for all the help you guys gave us:thumbsdow

Guess what moron? I wanted to help, but all you did was make personal insults and call me stupid for no good reason!

And now, it's everybody else's fault and people aren't nice and helpfull enough to you?

Get a clue!

btw: i'm really interested to see the skin you're going to make. Because then I'll finally understand what an Ascona skin looks like! And I'm sure you know the limitations of all the possibilities of making an LFS skin. I'm sure it's going to be incredible!
If you look at the other ascona thread it's clear what he wants. Just the headlights sticked onto the car. Of course it won't really look like an Ascona, but if you look at that other thread, you got to admit it looks pretty nice. I'm not going to make it, I suck at texturing (I look at this more as texturing than skinning).

I hope someone will help him, maybe the same guy that made the other ascona?

Ascona skin?
(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG