The online racing simulator
Mopar viper drift xrg skin
(16 posts, started )
no1
nobody wants to try and do this? it would make an awsome skin!! sum1 plz try and make this!
#3 - WSR
It wouldn't suit XRG.

Buy S2 and ask for it on XRT.
XRG and XRT have the same skin base, other than the wing. It could be made for XRT and still fit XRG, Besides, YOU don't even have S2..

Unless, you drive XRT offline on your "friend's S2"
might look better on the FZ body...
can one of u plz make it for xrg. i plan on buyin s2 soon i just found a job so i will have it within next couple weeks. but i would still really like it for xrg
can u find any better pictures cause this one is kinda far away and there is a bluish silverish livery under the Mopar logo which u cant really see.

anyway i did something ..someone else can add to it

Attached images
XRG_mopar.jpg
xrg mopar.JPG
Keep going Tim
pics
i dont think i can do that
keep going man
#12 - WSR
Quote from brandons48 :XRG and XRT have the same skin base, other than the wing. It could be made for XRT and still fit XRG, Besides, YOU don't even have S2..

Unless, you drive XRT offline on your "friend's S2"

Where does it say in the rules or in any sort of LFS Forum known rules of conduct that I can't recommend other fellow demo'ers to buy S2?

I'm quite aware of the massive prejudice against demo'ers, and I do intend to buy S2. In fact, I could have already sent the money order to the devs already and not told anyone...

I have never driven any S2/S2 content, and never will until I buy S2.

You probably realise that those demo'ers who use that excuse of driving on their "friend's S2 account" is more or less a half-formed scapegoat for their illegal use of S2 content without payment to the LFS devs.

CMX Viewer is what I have used to see the cars, and it also helps in my texture modifications, also searching in Google for a picture of whatever car in LFS guarantees a picture of the car.

Also LFS Manual/LFS main site shows images of the cars.

(Sorry for off topic)
who cares i opened thread becuz i wanted to request a skin. and from what i have seen so far its looking pretty good so plz no more of these off topic posts
Quote from WSR :Where does it say in the rules or in any sort of LFS Forum known rules of conduct that I can't recommend other fellow demo'ers to buy S2?

I'm quite aware of the massive prejudice against demo'ers, and I do intend to buy S2. In fact, I could have already sent the money order to the devs already and not told anyone...

I have never driven any S2/S2 content, and never will until I buy S2.

You probably realise that those demo'ers who use that excuse of driving on their "friend's S2 account" is more or less a half-formed scapegoat for their illegal use of S2 content without payment to the LFS devs.

CMX Viewer is what I have used to see the cars, and it also helps in my texture modifications, also searching in Google for a picture of whatever car in LFS guarantees a picture of the car.

Also LFS Manual/LFS main site shows images of the cars.

(Sorry for off topic)

and your point is................?

.:wtf2::woohoo:
#15 - WSR
mopar skin
Tim can u plz try and finish this plz???

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG