The online racing simulator
Well then [how to make a cruise server]
Well then. Where can I begin? Firstly, I'm not too sure if I'm in the right place but if someone can help me, then that would be excellent. Right. So I want to start my own cruise server. Basically, I can fund a server and stuff so that is no problem. Also website (forum) and maybe other things that might be needed. So like, I need someone who knows how to help me with this. Like, how do I make maps and stuff? I got ideas of layouts. I know we will need an in-sim but I'm going to look up on that right away as we speak. So if anyone could help me with what to do, please do help me. I would like to get a little team set up and who knows where this may lead to? So thanks if anyone can help me pelase
please don't start another cruise server, there are too many of them already
Start your own team called: Well Then
I don't really mind that there are other cruise servers. I am going to make it different from all the other ones and make it a nice place for people to relax and drive.
#5 - Sobis
And why for example TC server is NOT a nice place for people to relax and drive? I enjoy it
We do appreciate your enthusiasm, mate, but as guys above me stated already - there is at least three of four cruise servers so far. You can try to set up your new cruise server, but I am afraid you won't succeed making this popular, 'cos those cruise servers are running for a couple or several years so far and have a good system which attracts all cruise lovers.
Quote :I am going to make it different from all the other ones and make it a nice place for people to relax and drive.

...said every newly opened cruise server. We don't need any more right now.
oh
Ok then I will forget about the whole thing. Thanks for your help, people.
People, why are you so discouraging? You could really give him some help and not just take his inspiration off the whole thing. If you don't care about the idea, you can keep it on yourself and not bring Ajay to think the idea sucks. I like the idea of a new, CHILL cruise server.
Name it Call Me Maybe

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG