The online racing simulator
[LLM]GTR Server
(10 posts, started )
[LLM]GTR Server
Hi LFS drivers!

Today I announce the opening of a new server. It is basically the revival of the very popular GTR Multiclass Racing, server which collapsed when 500servers had issues. We have found a great host for this server that has more immediate response, mainly due to the fact that the hoster is a teammate.

The server includes 3 classes, all of which aren't to difficult to achieve, just requires a decent amount of points. The server is running off of Airio PROS and is configured so that points/safety rating carries over from the [LLM]Last Lap Motorsports servers and 7Karat server, this way your time spent practicing for our leagues will also help you rank up there.

Here are the classes/requirements...
GT3= FXR+31% XRR+34% FZR+28% (0 POINTS)
GT2= FXR+23% XRR+24% FZR+21% (600 POINTS) or 350 LFSEI
GT1= FXR+FZR+XRR NO RESTRICTIONS (1200 POINTS) or 600 LFSEI

There are also safety rating descriptions in these categories:
Natural, Fresh Air, Getting Cleaner, Dangerous, and Driver From Hell.

Track Selection:
There are currently 8 tracks in rotation, after every 6 rounds there will be track voting so you can choose your favorite.

You will be able to make reports very soon under http://lastlapmotorsports.com forums

Thanks,

Ray
Lowered Gt2 requirements to 200 points/ 300 lfsei
and Gt1 to 400 pts and 500 lfsei

had 15 people on server for a while but it's gome down now thats its evening in Europe..

come join us!
am tat new host that bmx was talking about before. i have to say sorry for the server being down but windows desided that it must install the update. but i have now got it so it wont update automatically. sorry if i caused any trouble
Insim crashed :P that's it though
in-sim crashed agian. i am going to write some code to re-boot the in-sim if it crashes but that might take a while so for now i guess i will just have to do it manual
The inSim is running from 500 servers, it must be ports
Server back at full strength
oh ok well i think then know that i will just make sure i set up the ports correct.
Airio is no longer to be used.. as hoster has stopped payment with company
so we can not use airio any more. why dont you set up the free one and i will host it on my dedi

[LLM]GTR Server
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG