The online racing simulator
Higher resoliton in Brasil renderer?
(5 posts, started )
Hi, I have recenty got access to 3DS 8. I can render the car skis quite OK, but the problem is that the Brasil Renderer V1.2.37 dont let me to set higher resolution than 512x384 px. Thats really stupid, because pics looks quite noisy. Anyone know where to get a better renderer/how to fix this?

EDIT: Damn, can anyone correct this ugly typo in thread name? Thx
I believe BigRender is what you need - it 'stiches' together multiple renders to produce a large render. The most I've seen about it is on the dSRC forum (very useful place, that).
#3 - IcYX
Its not possible to make bigger Render in the Brazil-Render Plugin Demo (512x384!?).

Bigger Render just possible in the Full-Version of Brazil
?

There are the limited versions of the 3dsmax, bigrender and brazil. The limit for that combo is 1000x1000. You need to set the bigrender as a render effect from the menus. If unclear, me or someone else can explain how to do it
Thanks for advices and tips, I got it now, using the BigRender and Brazil demo versions. It look good. I still have to master a lot of things, but my first attepmts looks quite OK (I know I forgot to set material for rims.... grrr:tilt
Attached images
XRR appgen.jpg

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG