The online racing simulator
laper sugestion of the new s3
(13 posts, started )
my suggestion and change the original simulator laper exchange for a laper the formula 1 or a form of tourism would be interesting + the acquisition of free-time appears below the screen as well as lists of qualification

comment on that suggestion please
Quote from juliao :comment on that suggestion please

The idea of your suggestion doesn't really come through to be honest. Ask one of the Brazilian LFS users to translate your ideas into understandable words?
I think he means the lap time readouts, splits and racer position display should look like Formula 1 like on television on the bottom of the screen scrolling sidways?

Quote :free-time appears below the screen as well as lists of qualification

Free time - meaning free time between you and the guy infront (difference)
I can't really understand that as well... I'll ask him to write in portuguese and then I translate to english.

Juliao vc usou algum tradutor? Escreve em português que eu traduzo pro inglês.
Quote from de Souza :I can't really understand that as well... I'll ask him to write in portuguese and then I translate to english.

Juliao vc usou algum tradutor? Escreve em português que eu traduzo pro inglês.

usei o tradutor do google mas oque sugeri sobre na proxima s3 mudar para um laper que nem da formula 1 ou formula turismo aonde quem esta em aspec possa ver no canto de baixo da tela os tempos e parciais dos pilotos em tempos te quali e race, e numero de voltas no canto de cima da tela no meio assim ficaria mais realista

porque o laper que esta agora parece um laper de gran turismo ps2 no s2 se e um simulador de corrida tem que simular o laper tambem de uma formula turismo ou f1 um desses dois
Entendi. Vamos ver se fica bom agora... :P

Ahem..

What JasonJ said was correct. He wants the drivers, timings, laps, etc. overlays to be shown like in a real broadcast (a la F1) for those spectating, as it would be more realistic.

Right now it looks more like Gran Turismo, but if it's meant to simulate racing series, it should simulate the series' overlays as well. Or something like that.
+1

Good idea, now that I understand it!
+1 Good idea nothing else to say.
Only in Spectator View I hope. It would be anonnoying to have to wait for 2 mins for your split time to come up.

Umm, so you want it looking like this?

>> TVDirector
Attached images
TvD02prevASl3.jpg
Quote from de Souza :Entendi. Vamos ver se fica bom agora... :P

Ahem..

What JasonJ said was correct. He wants the drivers, timings, laps, etc. overlays to be shown like in a real broadcast (a la F1) for those spectating, as it would be more realistic.

Right now it looks more like Gran Turismo, but if it's meant to simulate racing series, it should simulate the series' overlays as well. Or something like that.

obrigado amigo
Would be a good idea, only for use in replay, or spectate mode. If that was coming up as you're racing, would be one big pain in arse! (imo of course)

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG