The online racing simulator
stuck
(12 posts, started )
#1 - efast
stuck
okay i got 3d studio max 9 installed and wonder where on earth can i get brazil r/s, or, can i use other renders?

i seems silly to me that max 9 is capable of alot of things but requires a seqerate render, its like buying word but the print function needs another program to run it...

help plz
#2 - Davo
There is no brazil for max9, it's only out for 7 and 8. There is vray for max9, but then you'd have to make your own materials for the scenes.

Max has it's own renderers but I'm not sure why people don't use them. Think it might be the fact that they take forever to render in high quality. So while word can print to a printer, it's useless until you actually have a printer to print on
#3 - efast
so i cant use other people's .max files using vRay?

and if i only can use Max 7, where do i get it? since its outdated by 2 versions....
#4 - Davo
You can use other people max files, however you'd be redoing most of the work anyway since the paint, glass and rims materials wouldn't render properly without brazil. You'd have to use some vray materials instead of brazil materials.

There's a trial version of max7 available for download and there's also 'other' sites.
#5 - efast
lol 'other' sites....

no worries thanks for the help
Err, Davo, I think you meant "there is no downloadable trial of Brazil for 3dsmax 9" Because I have 3dsmax and I have Brazil working with it as well
#7 - Davo
You have max9 and Brazil working with it? lol sif.
#8 - efast
no it doesnt work, after u installed brazil r/s into max 9, max9 wont load and u get a dll error and u r stuck forever, just like the title of this post
You need Brazil r/s v1.2.6.6
Attached images
brazilmax9 copy.jpg
#10 - Davo
well that's leet. I thought only V2 worked with max9.
could you post a link for the trial.

thanks

EDIT: nvm misunderstood

is there no free way to get brazil??

because i want to render with my trial, but im not paying a lot of money just to use something for 30 days.

EDIT2:Ok i got rio, but i cant render good because it makes me do very small renders.
get bigrender2 demo,it lets u make 1000x1000,sorry i have no link 4 that

stuck
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG