B2R Formula V8 Rules and Guide.
Race Time : Every Wednesday
Qualifying start at 18:20 UTC (25min open Qualifying)
Race Start at 18:50 UTC (about 40min of racing)
1. Firstly , everyone must respect all the rules of clean racing :
2. 1 pit stop is required minimum
3. You MUST use 2 or more different compounds during a race and start on the same compound you qualified on so you will HAVE to pit for a tyre change during some point in the race.
4. There will be NO mixing of tyre compound so you cannot run R2s at front and R3s at rear.
5. No swearing or cursing.
6. Pit entry and exit MUST be used correctly.
7. Minimize the talking in the main chat.
8. The league will use a safety car and may need a clear chat to warn drivers of its presence. Do not spam chat please.
9. NEVER overtake the safety car unless instructed to by the race director.
10. If you crash or flip in the middle of the track its your responsiblity to either spectate or stay. However if you are outside the track limit you must spectate.
Scoring system :
Position Points Awarded
Bonus points will be awarded as follows :
Fastest Lap - 1 point
Pole Position - 2 points
Lucky Jumper - 1 point
Any further questions or enquires please get in touch with a member of B2R, thanks :)
|Season||Scheduled Rounds||Remaining Rounds||First Round||Next Round|
|B2R V8 League S1||2||1|
This league has no news updates yet.
|Season||Scheduled Rounds||Remaining Rounds||First Round||Next Round||Active|
|B2R V8 League S1||2||1||Yes|