The online racing simulator
Issue with setting database
Hi guys I tried for a few hours to struggle with the scripting system because I never worked with it but I get stuck in allowing to display personal information (eg km, money, hours spent online, etc.)

Please get me on the right way with any ideas/tutorials
P.S. I use SQ Database and Thanks anyone in advance even if i already made some bad changes...
I am not sure what you have done, as in the screenshots there is only some code for a login, but nothing about the things you mentioned.
On this forum you can post the actual code using {php} and {/php} tags (replace {} with [])
It will look like this:

<?php 
IF ($register_count == "")
THEN
ENDIF
?>

Quote from Yisc[NL :;2005373"]I am not sure what you have done, as in the screenshots there is only some code for a login, but nothing about the things you mentioned.
On this forum you can post the actual code using {php} and {/php} tags (replace {} with [])
It will look like this:

<?php 
IF ($register_count == "")
THEN
ENDIF
?>

I'm sorry but I still didn't understand; just what a command line button should look like from others posts... Can i find a video tutorials? because Lapper still have this errors like can't retrive information from PubSTATS even i set the id, port,etc than last error is about fail reading /admin1.txt /admin2.txt
Thanks!
There are no video tutorials about Lapper, so I cannot point you to them.
By a command line button you mean a button you can enter text into?
The correct code for those is:

openPrivTextButton( "[button name]",[pos left/right],[pos top/bottom],[width],[height],[spacing],[formatting],"[text when clicking button]","[text showing on button]",[allowed length of text to enter],[code to go to when clicking button] );

A lot of information like this can be found when searching through the file 'changes.txt' which can be found in the "doc" folder.

A PubStatID can be generated on LFSWorld under My LFSW settings
Generate an ID and bind it to the IP address of your LFS server.
Then copy/paste the ID into Lapper and remove the # that is in front of the line of code:

$PubStatIdk = "[your key]";

The error on the admin files just means that Lapper cannot find them.
Quote from Yisc[NL :;2005451"]There are no video tutorials about Lapper, so I cannot point you to them.
By a command line button you mean a button you can enter text into?
The correct code for those is:

openPrivTextButton( "[button name]",[pos left/right],[pos top/bottom],[width],[height],[spacing],[formatting],"[text when clicking button]","[text showing on button]",[allowed length of text to enter],[code to go to when clicking button] );

A lot of information like this can be found when searching through the file 'changes.txt' which can be found in the "doc" folder.

A PubStatID can be generated on LFSWorld under My LFSW settings
Generate an ID and bind it to the IP address of your LFS server.
Then copy/paste the ID into Lapper and remove the # that is in front of the line of code:

$PubStatIdk = "[your key]";

The error on the admin files just means that Lapper cannot find them.

Got some updates, now erros is...:

6/10/2022 7:05:35 PM -> Error on retreiving pubstat info
6/10/2022 7:05:35 PM -> Error on retreiving pubstat Pst info

Manny thanks! xD
P.S i try 2 times: "[Ident-Key]" or "Ident-Key" with ip binded and putted on lapper.lpr
Are Lapper and your LFS server on the same machine?
If not, then the IP address that you bind, needs to be the one of the machine on which Lapper is running.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG