The online racing simulator
#51 - URUQ
Quote from Evolution_R :Working on the new gauge cluster / dashboard. I will update all variants with the release of the official version. Should be soon. Smile

Man thats awesome! :>
It revs unnecessarily fast when the throttle is applied at idle. This model series is nice, but I don't like their engines. Compact city version should also have a tachometer.
Thanks for the feedback, will look into it. Smile In BeamNG, the city version doesn't have a tachometer. But it does look weird to me too, so I might add it. Thumbs up
Thanks. Smile
I would like to add one more thing if you don't mind. For example, in the city vehicle, the front weight distribution is 51.9%, which causes it to skid a lot. Do you think this setting is ideal or should you adjust it?
No, I don't think this is ideal weight distribution, no idea what would be better Big grin ... 50/50? Or more to the rear?

I've added the tachometer, now trying to make it less aggressive at revving at idle.
Quote from Evolution_R :No, I don't think this is ideal weight distribution, no idea what would be better Big grin ... 50/50? Or more to the rear?

I've added the tachometer, now trying to make it less aggressive at revving at idle.

I think the front 55%, the rear 45% would be better, unnecessary skidding would be reduced, the grip would improve. But I'm not a professional I wouldn't know handling.
I've uploaded a new version with added tachometer, edited engine and weight distribution (55 F / 45 R) with driver and fuel at 50%.
Tell me if you find it any better. Smile
Quote from Evolution_R :I've uploaded a new version with added tachometer, edited engine and weight distribution (55 F / 45 R) with driver and fuel at 50%.
Tell me if you find it any better. Smile

Thank you very much for your interest and hard work. If you don't mind, I'll make another request. The old version of the car had 82 hp and its maximum torque was around 2600 rpm. If you don't mind, can you make the power speed 5800 rpm(82hp) and the torque speed 3400. Smile This ratio is ideal for me in the standard driving vehicle in Lfs. Redline rpm is in ideal condition.
If we could, I wouldn't bother you at all, but I don't think so.
It's ok, I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing. Big grin
I updated the mod with a power speed @ 5840 rpm (82hp) and the torque speed @ 3402. Should be better now. Big grin
Quote from Evolution_R :It's ok, I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing. Big grin
I updated the mod with a power speed @ 5840 rpm (82hp) and the torque speed @ 3402. Should be better now. Big grin

Now it's time for fun, thank you very much. Omg omg omg
I really liked the mod but it would be even better if it had a traction control option.
Please add traction control, many players want it.
Quote from JordanValov :Please add traction control, many players want it.

For which specific mod? Since there is so many for this model
PZG Compact , the GTI version
Quote from martin18 :For which specific mod? Since there is so many for this model

PZG Compact , the GTI version
Yea - 150hp is huge amount of power,which has to be tamed with electronics as only high tier drivers can control that with huge effort. Tilt
How about a diesel version? The 1.4 engine of the Uf turbo diesel 4x4 vehicle is suitable for this vehicle. It really comes into its own around 2500 rpm. It can also be set to 90 hp, leaving the engine character the same.

If you want to try it, I am sharing the veh file or you already know the details yourself.
If you do, you need to increase the breaker to around 4750 because the rpm is not enough because it is skidding.

I tested it and it can climb the hill at 97 km/h with the diesel version, which it can climb at 88 km/h with the 1.1 engine. This is the case when the 1.1 engine version revs around 1000 rpm more. Smile
It's just an idea, it's up to you.

https://dosya.co/paay4dhowdwy/PZG_COMPACT_CITY~024.veh.html

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG