The online racing simulator
Connection problems
(3 posts, started )
Connection problems
Hello, I'm having connection problems with LFS, and yes unfortunately this only occurs in LFS, I've already tested my connection in other games and everything is normal, I also communicated with my internet provider and they said my connection is normal, it's like if I had some blocking or limitation with LFS.

Let's see what's going on, I get into the server list and sometimes ALL servers are unresponsive, and when the servers show up, when I try to connect to a server that has MODS allowed, the mods load very slowly (1 mod to every 10 minutes), and it also appears in the mods list even though my internet is good and I have a fast download/upload speed, what do I do to fix this?
this is the tracert from my internet to lfs servers, when im trying to connect into the servers, i've done this test cuz i saw it i an topic ''connection problems''.
Attached images
unknown.png
#3 - cuni
I have no idea if this will help, try changing the default DNS server on your router and/or pc connection. Change it to Cloudfare DNS:
Primary and secondary DNS servers:

Primary server - 1.1.1.1
Secondary server - 1.0.0.1

Here is a guide with pictures

Afterwards follow this guide to reset your internet connection

Also, when you mention it only happens with LFS, is LFS the only game using European servers ? Does the other games also use European servers?

Connection problems
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG