The online racing simulator
Monocycle ( Is no longer possible to make it. Giving up... )
I guess I'll post here too.

I am attempting to make monocycle ( One-wheel bike, where driver is inside rim ). Seems like LFS doesn't understand this concept, and once off upsidedown, it's physique is lost, despite it is just full wheel around it.

I guess this is where happens to physics have malfunction. Otherwise this would technically work.

However, I am not the only one who attempts this, and I am pretty shrub guy when it is about doing stuffs like this... but perhaps at least in future we might have something like this?

EDIT: Steering works with "front wheel", which would had been integrated into handle bar / control panel, attached inside rim. I guess leaning Mono would also effect with so because physical movement inside Mono.

That's why Bikes are hard to control when first wobble, because there is no active driver physics to neglet the wobble. Same would happen here I guess, but because so wide, it is technically hard to steer. Hidden front aero can also neglect this, but would not be enough to counter steer whenever required.

All in all, this is just a concept, because had nothing else to do.

EDIT: I posted indeed here because there is also somewhat high chance I completely missed something . And therefore something like this actually is possible, regardless of functions.

EDIT2: ( I know driver position issues and other plausible ones, I am aware of it. The main purpose is however is this even in theory possible )

EDIT3: I try to add Lod around it.

EDIT4: I managed to drive four meters.
Attached images
lfs_00000001.jpg

Well...

I have to perhaps try 3-wheeler / Trike layout if this may look impossible, but who knows.

I have multiple designs thought out already and this is just 2nd one ( the very first one failed miserably, this one is MUCH better, but far from optimal solution... at least there is chance now! )

EDIT: I believe there is no issue at all, if tire is detected from full scale. It is only detected on bottom spot to somewhat 45-90 degrees.

Sure, it would cause driver and other aspects probably spin wildly because it is then attached from full rotational tire. That would also cause physics, mass and other aspects to take in effect.

Other solution would be some kind of Gyroscope implement, but that would also change whole thing.

I take a nap, will continue to make 3wheeler/Trike setup, if nothing else. Ultimately just a car if nothing else.

If still unable to make at least reasonable credible Monocycle, I'll give up completely. Until physics code or some sorta is updated/changed/developed/implemented.

EDIT2: Rear wheel steering could perhaps also help a little

EDIT3:

This looks much better.
Yeah

Some progress...
this is very UM21
Haven't touched nearly a week in this, but I'll try to look into it next week.

I am also looking any tips/information in case you may want to share with me. The design is somewhat similar to last video ( but highly modified ) and layout must be set with big wheel/rim on front and smaller ones on back. It will also be front wheel drive. Not sure about the engine. Decorations and details can be added later.

EDIT: The hardest one Definitely will be driver animation. It must swing with wheel. Also, issue with "dashboard" will also become monstrous, unless there is some good advices.

Although I do have other designs in mind, but... we'll see.
Alright... I give up... after several hours, tasks, works and studying... turns out I am not happy with current status of LFS Editor. It is far too short in terms of having features and supports...

...LFS itself is excellent when it is on original status. Extremely optimized, running well and contains not many actual bugs.

with LFS mods, it is still extremely fun. Options are plenty of available... and car/vehicle selections is extremely rising. Motorbikes are fun!

...but when you are REALLY... going top spot work with LFS Editor and nearly no chance of any damn graphical or physical issues... that's where lies a motivation killer...

...I am aware of current LFS editor status, but that doesn't remove the cold fact that current LFS Editor is simply not enough for..."stuff you wouldn't know, but what you could need."

So, I am going back to rocks, back to my stone cave... waiting for another patch of it, with more supports and features as well as brand new LFS...

( Just in case you are wondering: I couldn't make a mod which suffices enough to be driveable...was somewhat close but not enough...current LFS version in both game and editor simply doesn't support enough. )

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG