GT2
#2 Cyber UFR
#11 Ocrana XFR
#87 dSRC UFR
#9 CRC XFR
#62 [XFR] XFR
#7 ITEK XFR

Results of the first sesion of qual:

Teams if u don't know youre driver line-up yet pls say if you're gona take part at all i wana see how many cars are going to be and maybe i can find more racers

#2 - Vain
The CRC XFR #09 will participate in the usual formation with me and Dr Dink.

Vain
pod - virtual racing is in

#1 Björn Behrens (ferox.CHIEF TAOA)
#2 Igor Schimpf (-rogi-)
ITEK Racing Team

GT1:

#06: FXR

Drivers

1: K.Malsomson (B11TME)
2: S.Hilly (psymonhilly)

--------------------

GT2:
#07: XFR

Drivers
1: Jamie (Hardcoreobscure)
2: M.Dzalev (Yugo45)
dSRC - digiServ Racing Club

#32 GT1 FZR:

- M Huisman (Michel 4AGE)
- C Shelter (Knick)

#87 GT2 UFR:

- A Stables (GenerAL)
- M Aid (eckh)
Cyber is in... we´ll announce our drivers during the next week
Quote from Neokiller :Cyber is in... we´ll announce our drivers during the next week

Same for 1ST
Same here. RDR is checking holiday schedules as we speak

(we'll want to enter the FZR/XRR/FXR class again).
-
(nesrulz) DELETED by nesrulz
#9 - Vince
Ocrana Racing GT2
car: XFR
Drivers: Vincent Staal (Vince)
Jeroen van den Berg (Jeronimo23)
Number #11
Sadly, everyone at RDR seems to be either on holiday or having no time due to different reasons, so we won't be there...

Sorry for posting this so late, I was hoping we'd make it.

We look forward to enrolling in the next race however!
#1 Cyber Racing FZR
-
-

#2 Cyber Racing UFR
Uroš Belak - casper88
Miloš Miljković - Misko

not sure about GT1 yet
#12 - agor
Team XFR is in, still don't know 2nd xfr car driver...

#26 TeamXFR FZR
Goran Andreevski - agor
Marc Schreiber - nRcToretto

#62 TeamXFR XFR
Ari Härö - xenoa
???
#10 n1Racing

P. Chan
J. Mikkonen
As u know teams tomorow is firday and the first qual sesion also that means last chance tomorow until qual starts to get youre drive line-ups together
SERT don't have 2nd driver.

CYA in next race!
As Neo is not here i post the final lineups for the Cyber Racing

#1 FZR
M.Mikiver - prophet.est
A.Širocka - Rumiko

reserve- Sracer

#2 UFR
U.Belak - casper88
M.Miljković - Misko
Heres the last driver....

#62 TeamXFR XFR
Drivers:
Ari Haro (xenoa)
Miki Lazarevksi (dime_miki)
well it goes like sracer post

good luck all
15 min till first qual sesion teams
#15 1ST » Racing - FZR can't race due to holiday season and therefore lack of available drivers.
#14 1ST » Racing - XFR will have:
Thomas "Thomm" Arends
René "TraXXion" van der Kooij

Good luck everyone.
Ok quick rules for this event pls everyone READ THEM

1 - chating tolerence is ZERO even the smalest "" or "hi" will be penalised with a DT, the only ppl who can chat are the marshals and the ppl who say the "player join" message to theire team mates but these teams must first anounce that they are gona do this

2 - Cuting the yellow line on pit exit will be penalised with a DT penalty do not touch the yellow line.

*DT = Drive through penalty

I will have the results of the qual tomrow mornin cause now i really need to go to sleed have to go to work in 6 hours goodbye
Quote from Scoop :3 - In the chicanes keep at least 1 wheel on the black stuff or u will be penalised with a DT

Hm, so now we have to learn to drive that chicane again, 16 hours before the race. It will be stressful having to be careful about going 1cm wider on every lap since the penalty can loose us the race. And what if we do it by mistake? That one is not an easy corner to get it right. It would be very difficult for you to watch every driver on every lap for that and make quick judgements for each of the thousand and more cases (~70 laps times 16 cars). It's ridiculous!

Besides, cutting that chicane too much already penalizes us. In 1 hour long stint damage to suspension if cutting builds up quite a lot.

You really should've posted this rule earlier and think it through more thoroughly before making it.
I totally agree with Miško. I suggest we'd drop that rule..
#24 - Vain
I guess everyone already tries to evade the yellow-blue obstacles. So the rule should read "keep your wheels off the yellow-blue obstacles, repeated or deliberate violation of this rule will lead to a DT". That would be good to penalize cutters.

Also, and more importantly, running one wheel on the tarmac and one wheel on the curb will be extremely dangerous for XFRs. The car flips in 30-40% of all cases where you try that. Forcing the drivers to go that line will propably cause major pile-ups. So either both tyres on the curbs or no tyres on the curbs. Any regulation in between will cause havok.

Vain
I think most will be avoiding cutting them anyway as it causes damage to the car.....I was going to do a 50 lap test run and those little bumps on the chicane damaged my car on the 18th laps and my suspension was damaged and car was undrivable. I think it would be unfair to start brining this rule into the race as its not doing the drivers any favours.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG