The online racing simulator
DDOS back mens,its happening again
hello,
uli3650 can't managed his server:
:: Bremskiller.de Race

If he is looking on hosting/admin and can't find our Server Frown
Thanks for the report. I saw that hosting admin wasn't working and I contacted Victor. It seems to be OK now, please let me know if not.
Servers are OK right now, thankfully! Pings are stable as before (from MRc fbm server at least)

Also, apparently some one or some thing took initiative to counter DoS voldemort server .. not sure if that'll result in anything but just thought you should be aware of that

The following is very accurate depiction of cyberwar summary
DDOS is back, started like last night around midnight, and still is going. Rarely stops for a moment
unfortunatelly, yes
Quite unpleasant, especially on weekends..
Quote from r3zp3k7 :Quite unpleasant, especially on weekends..

Yep, and started when PM DD was happening
Sorry to hear about the disruption to events. As ever, we have no idea who is doing the attacks, what they want to achieve or why. We do have substantial protection in place but the attacks are extreme.
Seemingly worse today, bit bloody sad to see.

Kudos to the dev team for keeping us in the loop though!
Do we have information about the power ( gbp/s ) they are using to DDoS and successfully take down the master server?
Quote from superlame :Do we have information about the power ( gbp/s ) they are using to DDoS and successfully take down the master server?

Let's not reveal which margin is succesful, they'll be watching. Don't give them a dime.
why do they do thissssss
-
(By Hizli) DELETED by Scawen : replies to old thread that is not relevant at this time
-
(RC-Maus) DELETED by Scawen : replies to old thread that is not relevant at this time
-
(RC-Maus) DELETED by Scawen : replies to old thread that is not relevant at this time
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG