The online racing simulator
Mouse pointer visible while driving
Hi there,

Had my first multiplayer today and noticed the mouse pointer was showing up while driving. Pretty annoying since I don't use steering wheel but mouse. Shift+Z or pressing "N" key didn't help. LFS version is 0.7a and none of my teammates suffered this. Single player works fine.

Anyone else experiencig this?

Thanks
** Best answer **
Sometimes you can see your mouse cursor if there's an InSim running, such if you were on a cruise server, etc.

[edit by kristofferandersen]
I would also like to mention that if there is no insim: Mouse can be hidden with shift+z
Quote from sinanju :Sometimes you can see your mouse cursor if there's an InSim running, such if you were on a cruise server, etc.

That was the case. Clicking on the InSim name solved the problem.

Thank you.
Quote from tangovalens :Hi there,

Had my first multiplayer today and noticed the mouse pointer was showing up while driving; though it works fine on cps test. Pretty annoying since I don't use steering wheel but mouse. Shift+Z or pressing "N" key didn't help. LFS version is 0.7a and none of my teammates suffered this. Single player works fine.

Anyone else experiencig this?

Thanks

Had the same thing with multiplayer mode... the mouse pointer moves on screen while I steer with mouse.. its very distracting to play with.

Quote from sinanju :Sometimes you can see your mouse cursor if there's an InSim running, such if you were on a cruise server, etc.

[edit by kristofferandersen]
I would also like to mention that if there is no insim: Mouse can be hidden with shift+z

Clicked the InSim name multiple times, still doesn't work. Is there anything I am missing?
Quote from irwinnick :
Clicked the InSim name multiple times, still doesn't work. Is there anything I am missing?

Try "N" key. If no InSim running but showing connections list mouse is visible. Leave it on "names over cars" or "nes off" and see if that helps.
Quote from tangovalens :Try "N" key. If no InSim running but showing connections list mouse is visible. Leave it on "names over cars" or "nes off" and see if that helps.

Keeping it on 'names over cars' worked! Thanks mate.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG