The online racing simulator
Sprintcars? and other mod suggestions
Hello, I've been loving these mods! A car I didn't find enough of in the few racecar games I've tried were these sprintcars, which is unfortunate because they are fun and interesting, in the one game I did get to usthem in. They are typically very high power and low weight, designed to be raced on short oval dirt tracks. There are different types, but you see 700hp to 900hp and around 700kg. They usually run V8 no turbo I think? Maybe 8000-9000RPM? I'm also assuming they get a ton of downforce with the size of those wings. Thats all I really know about it and that info may not be 100% accurate. Never driven the real thing. Would be happy to hear of something like this sometime Smile

Some other cars that may be fun to add are 18 wheeler with trailer, Chapparal 2J, and something else I'm really missing is group C cars like Sauber C9, Nissan R89C, stuff like that Smile

My apologies if this has been requested before, if it has been I'll remove this forum and my apologies for wasting your time.

P.S. I also love silly mods like the burger car and little tikes stuff like that
Quote from Lopyt_Music :Hello, I've been loving these mods! A car I didn't find enough of in the few racecar games I've tried were these sprintcars, which is unfortunate because they are fun and interesting, in the one game I did get to usthem in. They are typically very high power and low weight, designed to be raced on short oval dirt tracks. There are different types, but you see 700hp to 900hp and around 700kg. They usually run V8 no turbo I think? Maybe 8000-9000RPM? I'm also assuming they get a ton of downforce with the size of those wings. Thats all I really know about it and that info may not be 100% accurate. Never driven the real thing. Would be happy to hear of something like this sometime Smile

Some other cars that may be fun to add are 18 wheeler with trailer, Chapparal 2J, and something else I'm really missing is group C cars like Sauber C9, Nissan R89C, stuff like that Smile

My apologies if this has been requested before, if it has been I'll remove this forum and my apologies for wasting your time.

P.S. I also love silly mods like the burger car and little tikes stuff like that

Im thinking of starting work on a group C car of some sort.... I have a chapparal 2j mod ready to go but im hesitant on uploading it as it feel it'll be like the XRT time attack and just be brutally overpowered and abused by people in servers online...
Please update your chapparal 2j!Some guys search fun with hamburgers and the other guys like me try to work on a real cars.For me only simulation count! @Lopyt_Music did you have tried my KRT cr mod?
I was also expecting to see something like a lmp/prototype/group c car by now… maybe not necessarily a precise replica of a real car, but more a “LFS” style car to match the original cars in the game…
count me in the drivers/races manager who are searching about racing car for this famous Online Racing Simulator
Quote from Sponge :I was also expecting to see something like a lmp/prototype/group c car by now… maybe not necessarily a precise replica of a real car, but more a “LFS” style car to match the original cars in the game…

We are testing and improving the last details. In a few days it will be public.
Attached images
IMG-20220117-WA0066.jpg
IMG-20220117-WA0065.jpg
Quote from gtamax89 :We are testing and improving the last details. In a few days it will be public.

can AI drive that too?
https://mega.nz/folder/okxDWIBC#kLmuIs2cJYfeTQZO0Qj7tQ

Here was a basic sprint car I started on. Feel free to do whatever you want with it and finish it or use it offline. I am not going to work on it anymore. It drives pretty good once you’re willing to drive it like you stole it!
Quote from gtamax89 :We are testing and improving the last details. In a few days it will be public.

Sorry for the late response, I noticed the car a few days ago, it’s really awesome! I just sort of lack the skill to drive it properly I think… I’m having a hard time getting the tires up to temperature and thus experience a lot of understeer and instability through corners, the car unsettles quite easily if I touch the curbs and then suddenly loses grip completely going from understeer to oversteer… It’s probably just my lack of skill or inability to warm the tires properly before going full out with the car…

It looks awesome on track though Cool
Attached images
62943EA1-8E35-4061-9C70-62DD524E608F.jpeg
Next on the block for me is finishing my Ford RS200 (Wheeler E2), after that i’m going to try some different version of the T16(different drivetrains/models) to get a field of 4/5 RX cars for the MRcRX Champ next year
Attached images
425869ED-23A0-4699-93F8-6A020EB87554.jpeg
CE6161E1-B6DE-43C3-95F3-70700B235952.jpeg
E1AD3B42-59B6-40F4-91DF-DDC684CB2FF8.png

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG