The online racing simulator
Alright... time to attack BL2 / BX40

EDIT: 2nd attempt... I got this... I fell once... no mercy on the curbs!

Definitely can do much better than that. Just edited setup and already 1 second faster... but more vulnerable on cornering.

Absolutely don't touch curbs.

( We are talking BX400 / BX2 combo )

EDIT: T1 and T2 ( After the straight ), you don't need to hit perfectly on apex. In fact, it is better if you take slightly a bit outside. While on next turns, the S-turn, you must hit the apex, otherwise you end outside of slippery curb or you need to lift throttle heavily. T5 is probably hardest one, due bumpy nature. Can cut inside the curb, but seems like it is wheel of fortune whether you stay on or not. Last turn is very easy and most enjoyable one. This is due it's banked on inside. Also no fear to hit inside curb, seems to go just in limits and fine, as long as you don't physically touch it with front wheel.
Attached images
lfs_00000076.jpg
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :
EDIT: T1 and T2 ( After the straight ), you don't need to hit perfectly on apex. In fact, it is better if you take slightly a bit outside. While on next turns, the S-turn, you must hit the apex, otherwise you end outside of slippery curb or you need to lift throttle heavily. T5 is probably hardest one, due bumpy nature. Can cut inside the curb, but seems like it is wheel of fortune whether you stay on or not. Last turn is very easy and most enjoyable one. This is due it's banked on inside. Also no fear to hit inside curb, seems to go just in limits and fine, as long as you don't physically touch it with front wheel.

Thank you for the feedback. I'll be back to "testing" tomorrow.

Anyone rode the VULCAN 998 or the NTZ EXRT-R?
I tried NTZ one. Pretty mad bike. Doable as long as you don't brake while cornering. However I can't do that thing at all.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :I tried NTZ one. Pretty mad bike. Doable as long as you don't brake while cornering. However I can't do that thing at all.

The NTZ is almost two fast! I don't think I've gone faster on anything down the backstraight, wow!

Jumped on the Vulcan 998, beautiful bike, but mad speed wobbles under braking. Need to play with the engine braking a bit, not sure.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :I tried NTZ one. Pretty mad bike. Doable as long as you don't brake while cornering. However I can't do that thing at all.

You are flying on the BX, I could only manage a crash-free 3 laps in 5:09:15, fastest lap of 1:40:54! haha

Whats the setup?
custom one .Perhaps wanted to shared?
Quote from Motordirex :The NTZ is almost two fast! I don't think I've gone faster on anything down the backstraight, wow!

Jumped on the Vulcan 998, beautiful bike, but mad speed wobbles under braking. Need to play with the engine braking a bit, not sure.

Put 5kg balast on front and wobble will go away. Im not sure what causes it but balast fixes it. It mainly affects all fast bikes, TSR500 as well.
Please make F1 possible to respawn, like on the just ride server. Devs should make one bike for free. 125cc or so, would get them a lot of new buyers...
I found a way to go even faster now with BX400. Kinda gamechanger... The downside is ( obviously ) easier to make error and fall. But now can go faster at least.
Quote from Drifteris :Put 5kg balast on front and wobble will go away. Im not sure what causes it but balast fixes it. It mainly affects all fast bikes, TSR500 as well.

Centre of mass is very rearwards so when you brake, the centre keeps trying to overtake the front, and you get the wobble. This is more of an issue in LFS than on any motorbike I've ever ridden.
This is somewhat big bump, but is this kind of server still existing somewhere?

EDIT: I found another similar server, but way too much limited amount of bikes.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :This is somewhat big bump, but is this kind of server still existing somewhere?

EDIT: I found another similar server, but way too much limited amount of bikes.

Yes we moved to a set of simpler bikes to learn on here https://www.lfs.net/forum/thre ... RVER---MiniMoto-Fun-Timez.

To many people were jumping on silly fast bikes, crashing every 30 seconds, and then leaving the server. Ive seen way more time spent on the server with slower bikes, meaning people are learning to ride better.
Quote from Flotch :I made few attempts with bikes in LFS, but clearly not very fun ! Scavier needs to associate with Piboso to have GPBikes physics Omg omg omg

when you "git gud" at both they feel very similar.
Quote from JayDeM :when you "git gud" at both they feel very similar.

No crashing and turning decent lap times feels very good on two wheels. Im "gittin gooder".
gud gud, i need to come to your server an set some laps.
The tsr500 is my go to bike mainly or the gp250

Server Up - LFSportbikes Test and Tune
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG