The online racing simulator
Cant use mods with S3 [thread from January 2022]
Hello.
I have S3 licence,but when I try to drive with mods,it writs that I need S3,but I have already.whats the problem??
is your game unlocked with S3 contents ? you have a message on the initial screen in game.
Does it say "You must be in S3 mode to use mods"? My guess is that you're trying to use mods on a non-S3 server.
did you unlock the game?
On the main screen it should display "S3 license: Sirmais1"
Yes,I have unlocked S3 ,and i have message on mani screen
The server you are currently online ([AA] Rallycross GTI) does not have mods enabled. I think it is in demo mode.
For example server "[AA] Porsche Cup" allows mods. Or try in singleplayer mode.
The message is a bit confusing, because it makes it seem as if the user does not have S3 but actually it is a server setting.
Hi,I have S3 licence,but cant see any stas and records in servers from past,where can be the problem??is it problem with licence or something with servers?
Quote from Sirmais1 :Hi,I have S3 licence,but cant see any stas and records in servers from past,where can be the problem??is it problem with licence or something with servers?

If you miss the stats on individual servers (like !top, !tb, !pb tables etc.), those are recorded by a software called Airio, which is running on that specific server. It is up to that server to keep the database - if they purged it in the past, it might have gone, but that has nothing to do with your S3 license, or LFS in general. Only that specific server manages that data.

(note: also, Airio might not be running on some servers at all these days, since the hosting changes, because server owners dont really have another server to host Airio on)

If you mean your LFSW stats and data, that you can always browse at https://www.lfsworld.net/ . Those don't get wiped (except when the laptimes for a specific track/car are wiped due to updates, but that wipe does not happen often) and are tied to your LFS account.
Quote from MandulAA :If you miss the stats on individual servers (like !top, !tb, !pb tables etc.), those are recorded by a software called Airio, which is running on that specific server. It is up to that server to keep the database - if they purged it in the past, it might have gone, but that has nothing to do with your S3 license, or LFS in general. Only that specific server manages that data.

(note: also, Airio might not be running on some servers at all these days, since the hosting changes, because server owners dont really have another server to host Airio on)

If you mean your LFSW stats and data, that you can always browse at https://www.lfsworld.net/ . Those don't get wiped (except when the laptimes for a specific track/car are wiped due to updates, but that wipe does not happen often) and are tied to your LFS account.

Thank you. And what about !ex ?
And why in some serveres I can see from witch country and what licence have other drivers,but my own showes demo? I am asking for my father,i dont know anything about this game,but he dont speak english,maybe these are stupid questions,but he needs to know😄
Quote from Sirmais1 :Thank you. And what about !ex ?

!ex is a command of Airio as well, but it is collecting data for Airio globally, so all Airio instances use a global experience database. However, since the developer of Airio no longer maintains the software and its website, the Airio experience database is no longer available, unfortunately. Frown

Quote from Sirmais1 :And why in some serveres I can see from witch country and what licence have other drivers,but my own showes demo? I am asking for my father,i dont know anything about this game,but he dont speak english,maybe these are stupid questions,but he needs to know😄

I suspect you used the Airio command !pl, which displays a list of connected players, with various data with them (country, license, etc.). I'm not really sure why it would show Demo for you since you have an S3 license.

I see previous discussion here, but could you please check again?: on the main menu, in the lower right corner, does it say "Demo license: Sirmais1", or "S3 license: Sirmais1"? If you see the former, you need to unlock your LFS client in S3 mode. This sounds worse than it is - just click on that button, and on the following screen, click the green "Unlock" button on the lower right corner. You should get a message saying "Welcome to Live for Speed S3", which means you unlocked all the content (tracks, cars). Now you should see yourself as licensed, in the !pl list on the server as well.

One thing if I may, to ease feedback and lower the amount of off-topic posts in this thread in case you have further questions:
feel free to join the LFS Discord community server, where you can probably get help and answer to your questions faster and in more detail (there are 2,700 members joined on the server, most of which I'm sure are willing to help). Use this invite link: https://discord.com/invite/wZrUTJN, or click the same on the bottom of LFS.net (Discord logo, lower right corner).
Have you installed the latest version of the game 0.7D?
hello, can play Al players with s3 Mods ? it doesn't work for me
Quote from andrej007 :hello, can play Al players with s3 Mods ? it doesn't work for me

Yes you can play with AI in singleplayer mode with s3 modes
Make sure you're using the latest LFS version 0.7D. If you aren't, you can automatically update when you go to Multiplayer -> Show lisst of hosts - it should show an update screen. AI support for mods was introduced in 0.7B.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG