The online racing simulator
I think R4 tires would help this mod a lot.
Quote from jujek :can You make also alternative set with 45 lock and normal tires? please

As its not the main purpose of this vehicle, i wont be focusing at it AT THE MOMENT. It would require me to learn some things in LFS Editor to make it work properly and dont affect the main objective the Truck.

Quote from Jake_Blasted :Hey Pedro, The truck looks great just needs some proper suspension and a couple small tweaks to handle as good as it can! I have a couple tutorial videos you could check out to help with suspension tuning!

Thanks for the feedback! In real life these trucks uses leaf spring suspension front and rear. As its not currently available in LFS Editor, i just left it with linear suspension. Im studying better ways to set up the suspension and make it similar to the real counterpart. Btw i've watched your videos and i actually have a suggestion: make them non listed but add them to a public playlist, so the videos dont show up on the videos tab, but the playlist does. It'd ease to search for the videos on your channel.

Quote from versiu :This thing is amazing... Drives very similar to what I remember from Automobilista and Assetto Corsa mods Big grin

Thank you! I've actually tested the trucks in other games in order to have more parameters to base on. Glad to see it worked Big grin

Quote from Octosquad :I know you need to add headlights, brake lights, and more. But can you also add slicks please? You can make minimum R3's to R4's Smile. Overall its a great design.

We gotta bear in mind that these are trucks built and raced in Brazil and those races doesnt happen at night, so they just remove all these lights.

And these also DOES NOT use slicks in real life, instead they use good quality road tires, the same you find to buy at Michelin, Pirelli, Bridgestone and Goodyear (sponsors of Copa Truck). In 2021 they used Goodyear's Fuel Max LHS Max series

I've explained this some posts up: https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1981292#post1981292

Quote from Tomfuel :same thought, this truck seems a drift paradise.. it burned everytime. i saw 24h truck racing at "Le Mans" and my first tests doesn't match with the feeling of the mod, too much power and too high red line. understeer is also a little bit too much present

hope it help

Well this is not a 24h truck that races at Le Mans, these are beasts that races on the tracks of Brazil. Some trucks has more, some trucks has less power than this one, but all of them has over 1200hp. They also raised the redline comparing to the stock engine, but its obvious that they dont push the engine to such high rpm. They usually shift below (or around) 3k RPM.
The understeer is also present in real life, thats why drivers tends to rotate the truck, left-foot brake and brake-boost in almost every corner. I think it can be slightly fixed via setup tho, thats why im thinking about changing suspension geometry.

Quote from PopnLochNessMonster :I think R4 tires would help this mod a lot.

R4' has way more grip that what this truck should have. And at the moment, Road Supers feels to have less grip than needed. But the thing with road supers can possibly be fixed tuning suspension
Quote from PedroXDBR :And these also DOES NOT use slicks in real life, instead they use good quality road tires, the same you find to buy at Michelin, Pirelli, Bridgestone and Goodyear (sponsors of Copa Truck). In 2021 they used Goodyear's Fuel Max LHS Max serie

R4' has way more grip that what this truck should have. And at the moment, Road Supers feels to have less grip than needed. But the thing with road supers can possibly be fixed tuning suspension

Thank you for clarifying and for the photo reference as well. I enjoy the driving the truck a lot. Getting past initial reactions and getting used to the handling of the truck, I understand the decisions made.
I look forward to any further improvements made towards the mod.
New update!

Added skin mapping. Now its possible to make skins for the vehicle.
Increased steering wheel angle (from 270° to 540°).
Added a little bit of body downforce
Attached images
46628D_blackmask.jpg
46628D_wireframe.jpg
46628D_white_wireframe.jpg
please, post wireframe in black on white background, it is more easy for work with layer mask
Quote from Tomfuel :please, post wireframe in black on white background, it is more easy for work with layer mask

Ok added Smile
thanks ! that's nice Smile
It was nice to drive, but i cannot find it now
indeed, it was really nice ... What happened PedroXDBR ?
I had to unpublish it due to 3d model problems, hopefully i can fix it and make it public again
That's truly brave and humble of you. I wish you easy work on this.
Quote from PedroXDBR :I had to unpublish it due to 3d model problems, hopefully i can fix it and make it public again

We're waiting. It was fun.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG